Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #43
wirebender

Drives: 2017 ZL1, A10, White, sunroof, nav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post

At what point did I saw I was important or more important than anyone.

Sorry for wanting a car sooner so we could start working on parts for your cars...
If that is indeed the case, if it were me, I would have ordered in Oct.
wirebender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #44
Camaroyoung

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS BLk/IOM
Quote:
I could sell buy this ARM and turn around and sell it and make a quick couple grand and keep my orders but it is not worth my time.

I would have put down more money if they needed it since that is the car the wife wants...She lets me have my toys so she can have hers too.

Nothing wrong with having toys! This camaro will be mine!
Camaroyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #45
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirebender View Post
If that is indeed the case, if it were me, I would have ordered in Oct.
Nope, then I would be waiting even longer. I have seen what you guys are going through. Look at my join date. As well as the wife flipping her car at 50mph made the time line change.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #46
wirebender

Drives: 2017 ZL1, A10, White, sunroof, nav
Quote:
Nope, then I would be waiting even longer. I have seen what you guys are going through. Look at my join date. As well as the wife flipping her car at 50mph made the time line change.
Hope the wife didn't get hurt and that you both get all the toys you want, I really do. Its OK man, PEACE!
wirebender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #47
Smokintires
Great Member

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro SS/RS
Talking

Quote:

WOW you are extremely lucky. Now you don't have to worry about this chapter 11 bankruptcy garbage. Very Nice. Congrats.

Last edited by Smokintires; 05-13-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Smokintires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #48
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
What parts are you going to be making for the SS?
Full Leather interior
Carbon Fiber interior items

Some exterior items as well in time just need to get it

I also have connections around the country for performance parts and tunes. Been in the Corvette World for 12 years.

We did the interior of Jay Leno's Corvette. But, the prices will be very reasonable.

Just some C6 items that were done for examples.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #49
Lovestanda
Large Member

Drives: Yugo SS
Good news for sure!!! Congrats!!!
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #50
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Full Leather interior
Carbon Fiber interior items

Some exterior items as well in time just need to get it

I also have connections around the country for performance parts and tunes. Been in the Corvette World for 12 years.

We did the interior of Jay Leno's Corvette. But, the prices will be very reasonable.

Just some C6 items that were done for examples.
Oh I know who you are(recognize your work)! I've seen your work and all of your other stuff all over the Corvette Forums....I dont know if this means much coming from me but I love your interiors..seriously..much respect..I thought you were just some random person who wanted a Camaro..but I understand it's for your business now. Like I said I respect all of the work that you have done in the Vette community..
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #51
Smokintires
Great Member

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro SS/RS
Beautiful parts for the camaro. But can you consider making carbon fiber door panels?
Smokintires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #52
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokintires View Post
Beautiful parts for the camaro. But can you consider making carbon fiber door panels?
Whole doors most likely not but parts of it yes.

Yes this is DSV items and I am working with him to bring out the Camaro parts with the same customer service that is given to the Corvette owners.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #53
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Man, you sure are impatient... and you're one of the dreaded "multiple order" people...

ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Oh I know who you are(recognize your work)! I've seen your work and all of your other stuff all over the Corvette Forums....I dont know if this means much coming from me but I love your interiors..seriously..much respect..I thought you were just some random person who wanted a Camaro..but I understand it's for your business now. Like I said I respect all of the work that you have done in the Vette community..
Thank you for all the kind words. Yes, Gerardo has worked VERY hard to make him one of the top companies in the Corvette world.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:40 PM   #55
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man

Drives: 2010 2SS: Blown LSX 376-B15
Quote:
YES! I am a VERY lucky guy today. I have a few cars on order and NONE of them are moving and since my wife is driving my lease it is costing me money every day.

So, with patience and persistence I was able to find a dealer that has a car coming in this week. 5/15. ABM (rare) 2SS/RS with Auto. Bought it for MSRP and doc fee of 190 dollars.
Vin: 2G1FK1EJ8A9103419
The dealer is in Ann Arbor MI so we will either fly up to get it and drive it home or have it delivered. The sales rep stated I was lucky I put money down on the car when I did because since he has had 3 offers and one over MSRP and he told them it was already sold...

One question: It states on the paperwork - that the warranty start date is 5/15. Since this is a brand new untitled car how can it start from that date?

With that said if anyone wants my spot with the cars below let me know:
Both are at MSRP and code 3000 / Auto / Black leather / In Central Florida

1. Ordered 4/8 2SS/RS - CGM w/ black stripes and polished wheels - 1000 dollars down check so nothing taken from me as of yet.

2. Ordered 4/28 2SS/RS - Black - 500 down cash (so thats what I need back or and I will put your name on the paperwork or I will let the car go and get my money back)

Jon

Are you 100% sure this car isn't involved in the battery cable recall? Alot of us thought our car was on the way, only for it to end up in Area 51.

And man, I could care less if you pre-ordered 10 Camaro's- it's a free world. Besides, ordering on 4/8 & 4/28 has no effect on anyone who is a R6P early orderer.

Good luck with your business- I appreciate anyone involved customizing American muscle cars.
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #56
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Damn dude. You really didn't give a DAMN what color you got, did you? lol

I gotta say I would have said the same thing before today, but I saw an ABM 2SS at the local dealer getting prepped, and it looks good. I wish they had a Royal blue, but the ABM is pretty nice.