Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 02-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #1
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Drives: Autobot
FS LS3 Eforce kit, BTR Stage 3, Kooks, AFCO, ZL1 pump ID850s and Rotofab.. 50% off

Wanting to upgrade to ERL block and AGP kit.

SC is kit for LS3 (only difference is the valley plate and you get 1 pulley smaller than the M6 kit) which is in kit all ready. Valley plate available at Elderbrock dist like jegs/summit.

The blower is perfect condition. It had a small snout leak/vacuum leak and a new snout was put on under warranty and since they had it they changed all bearings and the fluid for free I didn't even ask Frankly I think they just used a new unit and put my old lid back on since mine was painted. Eldebrock has the best warranty I ever saw. It even had a smaller pulley and they didn't even say a thing. I maybe have 1000 miles on it since its been back.

Other than that, I painted by hand the elderbrock and silver part which you can paint over with your cars color or sand off.. See pick. If you have rally yellow even better!

It will come with a pulley mounted that is 2 sizes lower than stock. I also have 1 size smaller than stock that I'll throw in. There is one more smaller available to purchase for more boost or you can trade or buy for $35.00 from someone for a stock if you just want stock 7psi.

0 Stock - 6/7psi Not Included
1 size smaller Spare Included
2 Sizes smaller than stock Included (Mounted)
3 Sizes smaller than Stock Not included

The rotor fab is included cause I can't use it now when I go to AGP and I can not locate the original intake that came with the eforce.

The Kooks are included too.. Can't use them on the AGP kit as well! They are the 1300 coated ones the hiflo cats where gutted cause I went over 550 RWHP. There coated to. Still look pretty good they been on since fathers day 2014 since they were a present

I would like to have your manifold and valley plate in exchange since I don't have one and need one for the AGP kit. The belt on the blower is less than 1000 miles and I have a new one that fits the other pulley.

I need $5100.00 no games.. no barging I listed my lowest price!

There is not one thing wrong you want to come down to Texas and Drive it before its removed Cmon !

Eforce kit new $6000.00
ID850 $900.00
Rotofab New $ Mine 525.00 special paint yellow elbows
Kooks Coated inside out with Hiflo Cats 1300 plus new clamps and gaskets included!
AFCO dual Pass Heat Exchanger 795.00 NIB
ZL1 Pump $300
BTR Cam 369.00

ZL1 pump with less than 2000 miles on it.. All you need is a Boosta pump or the ADM module. If you use the stock pulley the Factory Pump is fine, If you use 1 size smaller a ZL1 pump is needed, If you use the 2 pulleys down (that's the pulley on blower) the ADM module is needed or a Boosta pump will be needed.

So with tax and ship originally paid over $10,000.00

$5100 plus ship.. If you want to see a dyno you can go to Hp motorsports on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/HammersleyP...ance?ref=br_tf

Scroll down to November 17th 2014 to watch the yellow bumble make 625 RWHP on mustang dyno! 647 on a dynojet

call or text me @817 586 6796 or metcalf_jack@yahoo.com

if ya pm me I take longer to get back to ya..
Attached Images

Last edited by Rumbumbees$ponsor; 02-12-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Rumbumbees$ponsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #2
TurboNarwhal

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Twin Turbo
You willing to split this up and sell anything separate? I might be interested if you do.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #3
1sick_eg

Drives: 14 Camaro 1LE,328i, and some Hondas
Man, if you had this a few days ago I would have bought it for sure. Awesome price. Should go quick. I just dumped a bunch of money on a different cam setup and heads. What does the edelbrock blower look like under the cover?
1sick_eg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:49 AM   #4
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Thanks Sick!

Yes willing to split but the eforce has to go with rotofab I can't find the eforce greyish elbow or special filter box that cam with kit. You can repaint box very easy! and jennifer at rotorfab can get you silicone of your choice for the couplers and new decal. I do have a red decal the says rotor fab.

kit no IDS850 3500.00
kit w IDS850 4500.00
kooks 700.00

Remember that I also need you stock intake plastic manifold for the dealer didn't give mine back when they installed mine.

Last edited by Rumbumbees$ponsor; 02-27-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:00 AM   #5
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Just included in the package the AFCO!

Last edited by Rumbumbees$ponsor; 02-09-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:00 AM   #6
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Any video clips of how the car sounds inside/outside of it, any gas smell running gutted cats?
Old 02-09-2015, 08:49 AM   #7
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Ya I posted the face book page scroll down the site you will see the yellow bee video on the dyno!

No fumes it running with in 3% in all tables I have friends that are N/A I can definitely smell fumes in there and theirs tends to back pop or mini back fire from unburned gas on the decel.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #8
Tricksta

I'll have to check in a few hours when I'm off work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2015, 11:15 AM   #9
Rumbumbees$ponsor

No problem
Old 02-09-2015, 06:11 PM   #10
Tricksta

Price on the kooks and gutted cats?
Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #11
Rumbumbees$ponsor

650 plus ship ceramic coated in and out.. new clamps and gaskets
Old 02-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #12
Tricksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbumbees$ponsor View Post
650 plus ship ceramic coated in and out.. new clamps and gaskets
can you snag me a shipping price to 45856, the o2 extensions come with?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #13
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Yes all that comes with it.. I will use a Freight carrier. They call you and take pick up truck down there. I will put blower and parts on a pallet wrapped and protected very good.. can even build a cover so no damage occurs.

Shipping is 125.00 Carrier maybe AAA cooper, Old Dominion, South Eastern.. All depends what closer to your Zip.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:04 AM   #14
Rumbumbees$ponsor

Someone needed a video to make sure it works.. Had wifey start it last night Forgot to put covers for I don't use them unless we go to show the car...