Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 11-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #71
Vegas Black SS
Back in Black

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  290.7 KB

PRO-CHARGER 500 RWHP 465 RWTQ - ZL1 EXHAUST/SPOILER/DIFFUSER/ROCKERS - BC RACING COIL OVERS - 1LE SWAY BARS FRONT/REAR - BMR REAR CRADLE BUSHINGS
Vegas Black SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #72
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
looks good either way but when it's dumped it just looks cool as hell. You okay with the ride quality with the bags? Personally I went with Pedders and just lowered it but I went back and forth about it before I decided.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #73
Vegas Black SS
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPT View Post
looks good either way but when it's dumped it just looks cool as hell. You okay with the ride quality with the bags? Personally I went with Pedders and just lowered it but I went back and forth about it before I decided.
Quality is good handled better than I expected when I put them on. Cornered really strong with minimal body roll. After the Hoover dam picture Saturday some in the club went for a Cruz. First time after the pro charger installed hit 160 mph you could feel riding on air was a little (very little) less firm than standard coil shocks. But for the ability to adjust the stance at will which (will happen much more often then risking your life at 160) I'll stick with the air. I have 500 RWHP and it handles it fine, still playing with the PSI to see how it changes the feel or handling with the HP.

PRO-CHARGER 500 RWHP 465 RWTQ - ZL1 EXHAUST/SPOILER/DIFFUSER/ROCKERS - BC RACING COIL OVERS - 1LE SWAY BARS FRONT/REAR - BMR REAR CRADLE BUSHINGS
Old 11-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #74
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Looks good and I'm not normally a fan of chrome wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #75
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
looks good man
Old 11-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #76
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
I got a chance to check out the car in person this past week and pictures just do not do it justice. This is one clean ride.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #77
Vegas Black SS
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
I got a chance to check out the car in person this past week and pictures just do not do it justice. This is one clean ride.
Is was good to meet u this past week Chase. I appreciate the comment and it makes it easier to spend more money on the car now. My wife cannot argue about no one else caring about how it looks but me. LOL

Old 11-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #78
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
looks great man! I got the Airlift kit too. I noticed on one of the pages you said you had a rattle from the rear bags. I have the same sound on mine. Do you know if there is any way to fix that? I havent heard back from Airlift

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #79
Vegas Black SS
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCO2185 View Post
looks great man! I got the Airlift kit too. I noticed on one of the pages you said you had a rattle from the rear bags. I have the same sound on mine. Do you know if there is any way to fix that? I havent heard back from Airlift
they pulled the shocks and are redesigning them from what they told me.