Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 04-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #211
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
welcome guys!
Old 04-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #212
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerheadRed View Post
Hello everyone!
New guy here! My name is Steve Sloane. I have a Victory Red & Silver 2SS-RS. Originally from South Weymouth & Braintree. Been gone for 20 years. Been in Phoenix AZ. Have been a member of Arizona All Gens Camaro Club. Enjoyed every minute! My wife and I are moving back to Marshfield MA at end of May. Time to come home! Looking for a Camaro club in our new home. Please let me know what I need to do to join.
Thanks
Steve
Just show up and

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #213
Dr. Krabz

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Hello everyone!
New guy here! My name is Steve Sloane. I have a Victory Red & Silver 2SS-RS. Originally from South Weymouth & Braintree. Been gone for 20 years. Been in Phoenix AZ. Have been a member of Arizona All Gens Camaro Club. Enjoyed every minute! My wife and I are moving back to Marshfield MA at end of May. Time to come home! Looking for a Camaro club in our new home. Please let me know what I need to do to join.
Thanks
Steve

Welcome aboard! That is a very sharp looking ride. The season is starting to get rolling, I can't wait for some of the cruise nights to begin.
Dr. Krabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #214
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Hello everyone!
Thanks
Steve
Welcome Steve, your all signed up, just look for in invitation to NEC5. I added you to post #1 in this thread.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #215
Eric Baker

Drives: Black/Black 2SS/RS 6M
Welcome Steve. Glad you found the thread.
Eric Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #216
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
Paul, sign me in for membership to NEC5 please, Thanks
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #217
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS View Post
Paul, sign me in for membership to NEC5 please, Thanks
You got it!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #218
jmonette04
BEE SS

Drives: 2012 Rally Yellow 1SS
Talking So Excited!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
I just sent you an invite and added you to post #1 in this thread. Welcome aboard!
I am so exciited to be a part of this...I never received invite....My email is jmonette04 @hotmail.com. If it isn't too much trouble please resend.
jmonette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #219
ADzurka
DZ

Drives: 2011 SS Convertable
Send a message via AIM to ADzurka Send a message via Skype™ to ADzurka
Count me in Fairfield, CT
ADzurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #220
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Just remember guys, there's no formal invitation process for this There's not voting in new member process, there's no dues, there are no officers. If you want to "join" us, post here! In this thread we keep track of folks. All the other threads are open. If you know about a car show that doesn't have it's own thread, go ahead and post about it. And remember, we try to travel together and roll into shows as a group (it makes one hell of a great impression - it's cool when there are just two of four of us, but especially where there are 46 of us!!!)

The best place to meet a huge group of us will be the Rhode Island show! Sign up!

The only "rule" we have is to respect each other's ride and each other. We had one fellow who got a little out of hand with his opinions (about the over application of chrome) and while we didn't vote him out or anything, it got very obvious that his disrespect was not wanted around here. Just keep that in mind
Old 04-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #221
wmora4

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM
Old 04-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #222
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
Just remember guys, there's no formal invitation process for this There's not voting in new member process, there's no dues, there are no officers. If you want to "join" us, post here! In this thread we keep track of folks. All the other threads are open. If you know about a car show that doesn't have it's own thread, go ahead and post about it. And remember, we try to travel together and roll into shows as a group (it makes one hell of a great impression - it's cool when there are just two of four of us, but especially where there are 46 of us!!!)

The best place to meet a huge group of us will be the Rhode Island show! Sign up!

The only "rule" we have is to respect each other's ride and each other. We had one fellow who got a little out of hand with his opinions (about the over application of chrome) and while we didn't vote him out or anything, it got very obvious that his disrespect was not wanted around here. Just keep that in mind
FYI...I do send everyone an invitation to join our social group NEC5.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #223
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonette04 View Post
I am so exciited to be a part of this...I never received invite....My email is jmonette04 @hotmail.com. If it isn't too much trouble please resend.
I will try to send it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADzurka View Post
Count me in Fairfield, CT
Welcome to our corner of Camaro5.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #224
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
FYI...I do send everyone an invitation to join our social group NEC5.
Ooooh! The social group as well. I get it. There's also a Facebook page too, but that usually links folks right back to here for most things, except for special announcements and general chit-chat.