Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #57
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I hate drunk drivers...may they all die wrapped around a tree.

^^^drunk driver^^^

If you want to know my reasons for feeling this way, it's because my girlfriend in high school was killed by one.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #58
American Muscle

Drives: #26 Tom Henry Racing 2010 1SS/LS3
People who don't turn off their Hi Beams at night when passing you from the other direction or behind you, absolutely blinding and I swear my vision is worse because of this.

and people who don't use signals as previously stated, its the simplest thing to do and no one does it anymore.

also people who don't pull to the middle lane when driving in the left lane on a highway, middle lane is for driving, left lane is for passing. simple etiquette.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #59
topgun1

Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
HOLY CRAP, that photo is horrifying! I assume it is a still from a video? It appears that they were filming the bikers when that happened, (with a cop right next to them). Unbelievable. I am deeply sorry for your gf. I feel about the same way. And it's almost always THEM that live.

Rush rocks.
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #60
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I hate drunk drivers...may they all die wrapped around a tree.

Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #61
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1 View Post
HOLY CRAP, that photo is horrifying! I assume it is a still from a video? It appears that they were filming the bikers when that happened, (with a cop right next to them). Unbelievable. I am deeply sorry for your gf. I feel about the same way. And it's almost always THEM that live.

Rush rocks.
It was in Mexico, and I believe it was just a picture (no video). Link to the story here.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #62
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
I have stopped using my left turn signal at one intersection on my way to work. The idiots there are clueless. I'm on the main road and am making a left onto a side street. I don't have a stop sign and the side streets do. If there is a car at the stop, and I use my left turn signal they jump out and cut me off every time. The first time I almost slammed into the car because a didn't need to stop to make my turn when they jumped out. When I'm leaving and sitting at the stop sign to make a right and there is a car sitting across the intersection to make a left I have the right of way. The other car will always try to go first because they think getting there 2 seconds before me gives them the right of way, even though we have both been sitting stopped waiting on the traffic on the main street.
MikeSVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #63
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Another pet peeve of mine is when some heffalump, swings open their car door and proceeds to use one of their tree trunk size, fat, doublefat, white sock, sandal wearing legs, to kick their door open, while pratically lying down in their seat to do so... and WHAM, they kick open their door right into the car next to them.

They then try to extricate their fat, doublefat, white sock, sandal wearing torso from their car.... of course this process takes a few tries... all the while bouncing their car door off of the other car parked beside them.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #64
isk8

Drives: 2010 lt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTimothy View Post
10) People not using signal lights
9) People that hit their brakes BEFORE turning on their signal lights
8) People that slow to 30 mph on the highway THEN get off on the exit ramp
7) People that go 30 mph on a highway entrance ramp all the way to the end THEN try to speed up to merge
6) People on their phones oblivious to everything around them
5) People that can’t maintain a constant speed (with no other traffic around)
4) People turning from the wrong lane/not using a center turn lane when available
3) People driving slowly, and then the 1st chance you have to get around them, they speed up
2) People that have to come to a complete stop to make a right-hand turn and/or have to swerve out to the left to make a right-hand turn
1) People not driving in the proper lane for the speed they are moving

isk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #65
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
How about the mutt that finally finds the gas pedal as he/ she comes up on a yelow light?
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #66
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefatty View Post
Another pet peeve of mine is when some heffalump, swings open their car door and proceeds to use one of their tree trunk size, fat, doublefat, white sock, sandal wearing legs, to kick their door open, while pratically lying down in their seat to do so... and WHAM, they kick open their door right into the car next to them.

They then try to extricate their fat, doublefat, white sock, sandal wearing torso from their car.... of course this process takes a few tries... all the while bouncing their car door off of the other car parked beside them.

I'm guessing by your user name, this is biographical?
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #67
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
lots of good posts here
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #68
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
People that come to a complete stop to make a turn into a driveway or side street.

I will say one thing about people that don't "look" handicap . My mom has a handicap permit. She's got a very bad knee, 2 surgeries. Very bad heart, heart attack, 2 surgeries, pacemaker. But she doesn't "look" handicap. I was with her once and this old man says " those are for the old people". I told him, no they aren't for old people. I'm actually paranoid to be with her when she parks in one of those spots that some one is going to say something.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #69
SoFlaZ

Drives: 2013 SS LS3
What really grinds my gears is when Im making a left out of a side street or plaza and I have to wait in the median after crossing one lane of traffic, then the person in a HUGE truck or SUV behind me has a free chance to cross the first set of lanes and stops right next to me blocking my freakin view of the oncoming traffic! Then after a few cars go by and there is enough room to go, smarty pants looks back at me like why I'm not going, I CANT EFFING SEE THROUGH YOUR HUGE POS!!!

I hate people who change lanes super sloooowwww. I get into a turn lane a soon as I can get in it. Then once the turn is about to come up, the slowpoke in front of me cuts me off and slams the brakes.

I also dislike when there aren't any other people on the road and the one car 1/8 mile ahead of me constantly taps on the brakes because they keep accidentally going over the speed limit. I hate when people hit their brakes for no reason, just let off the gas and you'll be fine or maintain a constant speed!

Also as mentioned before, one of the most ignored signs on the highway: SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT. People need to learn how to read.
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #70
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
I'm guessing by your user name, this is biographical?
Nope... name comes from the name of a hamburger at a hamburger joint at Holmes Beach in Bradenton Florida... Skinny's Place..