Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 12-10-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
Colton5

Drives: 2015 Manual V6 1LT RS AGM Camaro
Lemon Law

Has anyone been through the Lemon Law? My 2015 Camaro has so many issues all the time and GM doesn't ever fix them. Currently, GM has it and can't figure out why the transmission is failing and why my traction control comes on no matter what in second gear from 12-20mph and in 3rd gear up to 30mph.. It sounds like metal bars smacking. They gave me an impala to drive in the meantime, which wasn't real cool because I thought they are suppose to give me car for car on the loaner vehicle. Maybe not. Anyways, GM has had my car for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out the issues. What should I do? The car has 9k miles on it. I love the look of my Camaro, but man. The quality is not cool. Very sad owner....
Colton5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:33 AM   #2
TheHorse13

Drives: 2011 Black SS M6
Look at the documentation that came with the car. In there you will find arbitration process information.

In addition, the attorney general website for your state will have everything you need to know about the lemon laws that apply to you.

I've been through the process once before. It's miserable. Good luck.
TheHorse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
CobraR

Drives: 2010 2SS
Call Gm customer car, voice your concern and mention that you are considering to start the buy back process. This will escalate the situation and hopefully should get a field engineer involved.

The loaner only has to be a Gm vehicle.
CobraR is offline   Reply With Quote