Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 05-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #1
boondocksaint
Cartoon Maus

Drives: White ZL1, Chevroyota Prizolla
Arrow MORR forged 19" wheels - wide and with goodies

$1800

Long time, no see, C5. No, these wheels did not come off a Camaro, but as far as I can tell, they should fit a fifth gen at least. They came on my (modified) E34 M5, but I did not like the look. So here they are!

The Specs:

More Forged Monoblock wheels, staggered
PCD (bolt patterns) 5x120
Hub: 72.6

Front: 19 x 9.5" wide, +43 offset
Rear: 19 x 11" wide, +41 offset

Tires mounted are 245/35-19 front and 275/30-19 rear.

NOTES: The tires have tread on them and could be driven, but ALL OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS WOULD NEED TO BE ALONG THESE LINES BECAUSE THE TIRES ARE LOUD. The car had a wonky alignment when I got it and by the time I got it re-aligned, the damage was done. I don't like that specific tire anyway.

A few minor instances of curb rash - noting a competent restorer can't handle quickly.

I have stuff that was required to mount them to my car, but they're never going back on and most of it is of zero use to you. I do have a few things that go with the wheels that you might actually like.

Wheel Rack - the mount in the pictures? I don't need it anymore. It comes with. Yes, it breaks down. Yes it is heavy, and yes, watch your head or it will bite. Ask me how I know.

Center caps - I have all four More center caps. That's something that's always missing for some reason. I got them.

Lug bolts - How long has it been since my ZL1 that I don't remember. I don't think you guys use bolts, do you? You use lug nuts, right? Christ am I getting old?

Rather than upload, I'm linking the CL ad. Has all the pics.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/wto...585931608.html
Attached Images

boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
boondocksaint
Cartoon Maus

Drives: White ZL1, Chevroyota Prizolla
Bump
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forged, wide, zl1