Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
Treybo42

Drives: Toyota Camry, Chevy Camaro LT1
Soon to be Camaro owner

Hello, I bought a camaro LT1 on April 28 2021 from my local dealership, paid my $500 deposit & was told I would receive an email when my order was confirmed. I called the dealership maybe a week & a half ago & he told me it would take time...
As you know, it is May 23 & still have not received my confirmation so I was just wondering how long did it take for others who ordered as well to receive their order confirmations??
Treybo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 04:37 PM   #2
Kajun

Drives: 2013 1SS L99
You might be waiting awhile. A lot of manufacturing has shut down due to parts availability. Computer chips are in very short supply. I'd call the dealership and ask them for a ETA.
2013 1SS/RS L99-GPI VVT SS1 - TSP 1 7/8 headers with Borla Touring exhaust - ESS Tuning YSI V7 - Fore Innovations Dual pump fuel system - 1" BMR lowering springs - BMR toe rods and trailing arms - Prothane rear cradle bushings - Yank 3400 Stall -
Kajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 04:50 PM   #3
Treybo42

Drives: Toyota Camry, Chevy Camaro LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajun View Post
You might be waiting awhile. A lot of manufacturing has shut down due to parts availability. Computer chips are in very short supply. I'd call the dealership and ask them for a ETA.
Ahh ok, I was told I would have the vehicle in 3 to 4 months which doesn’t sound too likely right now..
Treybo42 is offline   Reply With Quote