Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-13-2018, 08:27 PM   #1
Chained Blue Lightning

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS
Tint World shop in Naples Florida

I have been dealing with Manny at Tint World. He is a very thorough and friendly owner. He is sourcing the Oracle products (He is an authorized Oracle dealer) and doing installation of my parking sensors and back up camera as well as my stereo. He double checked the proper wiring harnesses and reviewed the install procedures with me.

Tint World also offers the Nano Ceramic Coating and I am considering having my beauty done in the new year.

I would like to suggest that if you live in or near the Naples area you check in with Manny and see what he can do for you.

Chained Blue Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:58 AM   #2
18RedHot1LE

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE Red Hot
Name:  IMG_4306.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  67.5 KB

Tint world can be great for some services, but I’d definitely be weary of having anything regarding expel products put on your vehicle. My dad purchased a new Porsche 911 and they confidently told them they could wrap the vehicle for him. They kept the vehicle for about a week. Upon pick up we asked about all these defects and they told us that with time and heat the product would sink into itself just like tint

After a waiting a few days when of course the issue only got worse, the owner refused to return a phone call and was strangely never available. Took over 2 months for a credit card dispute to get the over $6k back. Too bad that doesn’t undo the damage where they cut the expel sheeting on the vehicle and there’s razor blade marks on the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18RedHot1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #3
Chained Blue Lightning

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS
Experience with Expel

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your Porsche but I would put the fault down to the product not the installers. The Xpel ultimate has a reputation for being a poor product. It lifts at the edges, it bubbles in the heat, and it does not contour to the cars body shape well. I hope you’re able to get your Porsche properly protected.