Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #71
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
According to the hotel, tomorrow is the last day of the show and it will run from 8 AM till 11 PM. If anyone is heading there through Clarksville and wants to meet up on the way, I will be leaving from the Governor's Square Mall (next to Sears) at 9:15 AM.

My cell number will be posted on the MC3 Social Group for anyone who wants to contact me concerning the meet-up. Hope to see a lot of you there.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:23 PM   #72
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Anyone planning to do the Papa John's thing (Natonwide meet) on Aug 26th - 6:00? I doubt it would be much fun at our local one in Springfield; not likely a lot of folks would show up. Clarksville could use the boost after the flood but so could Nashville, Ashland City (if they have a PJ), & other middle TN locations. Any ideas for a good site with plenty of parking we could all meet up at?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #73
Tysen

Thanks for the info Ruby, we can take a vote on it for the location. It was nice meeting you and your husband at the Chevy Show yesterday. We got out of there right before the rain hit.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #74
RubyCamaro
Jan

Good to meet you also. Hope we can get together with some more folks soon. There is also going to be a Camaro exibit including a special edition Camaro of a C5 member (I'll have to look for the post) at the Corvette Museum starting in Sept. That would be a nice trip for some of us to met up with the group up there.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #75
Jacqs
pinkcamaro.com for sale

Drives: 2010 Pink Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jacqs Send a message via Yahoo to Jacqs
I was so pissed I missed this. On Saturday I was on day 13 of a fever and said "**** it" and finally went to the emergency room. Here it is day 18 and I'm still sick and oh the army couldnt' find anything in my blood. I officially have the "i don't know".
Old 07-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #76
Tysen

Corvette Museum sounds great.

Jacqs, I hope you feel better soon. Looks like we both got our cars at the same dealership. My wife said she's seen yours driving around before. I can't wait to see it.

Last edited by Tysen; 07-25-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Tysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #77
RubyCamaro
Jan

Here is a link to a new thread about the Camaro exibit coming this fall to the Corvette Museum this fall (Bowling Green, Ky.). There was a post previously showing a C5 member's car to be exibited there - "an '01 Dale Earnhardt Camaro (1 of 81)" - (haven't found that thread yet). Sounds like a good excuse for a get-together maybe coordinated by local clubs (ie: Central Kentucky Camaro club, Music City Camaro Club, etc.). & inviting anyone else who wants to make the trip. Now that the interstate is finished being re-surfaced, it is really not a bad drive from lots of places. My daughter is a manager with Ruby Tuesday in Bowling Green. Who knows maybe they would also host us for lunch or cater something, maybe even offer a discount if we have enough participation (she is checking into it). The Corvette Cafe is pretty good too; right there on site of the museum. They also do tours of the Corvette factory. Last time I went up there for a meet with the Central Ky group, later in the evening they went over to Beach Bend Park to the track & some of them ran their cars. Who's in????? I also posted this info on sites of other groups I am in. Hope we can pull together a large gathering.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95126
Old 07-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #78
BA-Jackpot

Drives: 2 SS Camaro white/ Orange stripes
I wanna go!
BA-Jackpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #79
K9PSYCH
K9PSYCH

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange
Ruby,
What's the date for the Camaro exhibit at the Corvette Museum this fall? Last few meets for this club I had to miss due to work. I would definitely like to make this one.
Thanks,
John
K9PSYCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #80
Jeremeymt

Drives: 2018 Hot Wheels 2LT
New camaro owner here. I live in la vergne. My work schedule is pretty crazy but I'd love to try to meet up with y'all sometime.
Jeremeymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:53 PM   #81
RubyCamaro
Jan

K9psych - we are still working out the details. Check the club site. There is a thread there were some of us are working on it (also working with the Central Ky group if you want to check in there). I will try to remember to post updates here also. I think I have passed you on the road. I live in Springfield & grew up in Stroudsville. You may be the friend my cousin's boy said let him drive his car? At any rate we may know some of the same folks. Are you going to the Papa John's Nationwide meet? I can't decide whether to partonize the Springfield location where few folks may show up or maybe go to Clarksville, Hendersonville, or a Nashville location for a bigger turnout. It would be good if some of us could coordinate on that. (also a thread on the club site on that as well as on the main forum). (PS My name is Jan the car is Ruby - but I don't mind being called Ruby, some of the other guys also do that)

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 07-25-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: omission
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:00 AM   #82
Tysen

According to the representative I talked to at the Corvette Museum, the Camaro Exhibit is from October - December. I'm thinking somewhere mid to late October for a meet. Let me know what you guys think.

I'm going to try to coordinate with some other local clubs for this too.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #83
RubyCamaro
Jan

Whatever weekend day works for most folks is fine with me for the museum. I hope this works out to be a nice gathering. Is anyone thinking of attending Cruise night in Clarksville tommorrow? I chatted with the Memory Lane Cruisers organizer & he said we are welcome anytime (I thought it might just be for classic cars). I plan to take my RubyCamaro5 & hubby is taking his Crossfire. I'd love to see some other Camaro5 folks there. Here's a link to their web site. They list other local cruises & events also.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #84
Tysen

Won't be able to make it tonight for the Clarksville Cruise-in. They do it the first Saturday of every month, so maybe we can set up a September meet there.