Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
baumy2eagle
Baumy2eagle

Drives: 2010 Camaro & 96 GMC Jimmy
Send a message via Yahoo to baumy2eagle
Thumbs up CAMARO MOVIE TRAILER

So I am a professional voice artists doing movie trailers and my buddy cstproductions makes short films, effects, and other cool stuff for movies.
Since we are both getting the Camaro we figured we would combine our powers to make a movie trailer, short film, or whatever about the camaro....
We would like some suggestions and ideas for a script and effects. I hope you guys and gals are as excited as we are. Stay tuned because you are about to witness one of the greatest trailers ever made involving a couple of camaro owners....check out some of our work and then you can only imagine what we are about to make!!!!!!! have a great weekend

http://cstproductions.webs.com/
http://myspace.com/baumy2eagleproductions
4200- 9/09/09
Brian Dean Baumgartner
voice over artist for movie trailers
imaging and liners for music
KIXS 108 Morning Show
http://www.myspace.com/baumy2eagleproductions

http://www.kixs.com
baumy2eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Well obviously you gotta show off the shapes of the car on camera, but really the main thing I ask is please please please please please get some good audio of the engine under load with professional equipment. And don't you dare thing about covering up that beautiful growl with music!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
How about:

- Knight Rider spoof

- Back to the Future Spoof

- Spoof of the leather scene from the Original Terminator. Low shot of Boots, "Bad to the Bone" Playing and the Camaro is Dark Siloetted in the Background. Cannot think of a cool way to end that, great beginning though.

- How about a Mustang sitting there, then it starts to shake, like a wet dog, all the panels come flying off and under is the Camaro body...and you can voice over and say, "Just shake off the fleas..............The 2010 Camaro"

- You can get 1 of each generation Camaro. Start shooting from Gen 1 up. You shoot low at the front end. Each Car accelerates toward you and goes around you on either side, then the next one comes up, then it passes. Then when you get to the 2010 Camaro it freezes and the camera goes around the Car like in the Matrix. Voice comes on and says something like, "Didn't think we forget did you,............The 2010 Camaro" And at that point the view is of the rear and it takes off away from the Camera and rear lights leave streaks. NICE!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
How about:

- Knight Rider spoof

- Back to the Future Spoof

- How about a Mustang sitting there, then it starts to shake, like a wet dog, all the panels come flying off and under is the Camaro body...and you can voice over and say, "Just shake off the fleas..............The 2010 Camaro"

- You can get 1 of each generation Camaro. Start shooting from Gen 1 up. You shoot low at the front end. Each Car accelerates toward you and goes around you on either side, then the next one comes up, then it passes. Then when you get to the 2010 Camaro it freezes and the camera goes around the Car like in the Matrix. Voice comes on and says something like, "Didn't think we forget did you,............The 2010 Camaro" And at that point the view is of the rear and it takes off away from the Camera and rear lights leave streaks. NICE!
thought about this much?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
thought about this much?
Literally came up with it as I typed.........seriously.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
Literally came up with it as I typed.........seriously.
nice!!!
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
cstproductions

Drives: Future 1LT IBM Camaro
Thanks for the suggestions guys! keep em up and I like several of them alot.

cstproductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
Metal Gear SS

Drives: 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
So are those spaceship vids on your website the one you made for your little brothers?

Anyway, as far as cinematography goes, I thought these vids were the sickest in its day. Long time ago, lol.

Just watch the first 40 seconds or so. It's a simple setup but very effective So during that part there could be a voiceover listing all the features, then something witty at the end. Or there could be other variations where there's a first gen Maro sitting and revving in the garage, then with a rear shot of it going out, you cut to a shot of a 2010 emerging from the shadows of the garage. "It's back."

The last 12 seconds are what first came to mind when I saw the Mustang vs. Camaro scene 'Transformers.' Yeah, I played NFS a lot

Also, I thought the posters that said stuff like "Heaven couldn't handle all the noise, and hell thought it would take over" or "When you're good in your past life, you come back as yourself" were all good premises for vids.
Metal Gear SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear SS View Post
Or there could be other variations where there's a first gen Maro sitting and revving in the garage, then with a rear shot of it going out, you cut to a shot of a 2010 emerging from the shadows of the garage. "It's back."
That is a cool idea! That's awesome and would make a perfect commercial!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
cstproductions

Drives: Future 1LT IBM Camaro
Alot of these are perfect. I dont know anyone with a 69 though :( and I really like the cinemetography in the NFS trailers.

cstproductions is offline   Reply With Quote