Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Mato

Drives: Don't have one... yet
Dealers and "fake" advertising

Hi, first I want you guys to get to know me a little better. I'm from Denmark, Europe, I moved to Texas back in 2005. My family and I are very huge fans of BMW vehicles... well not the SUVs. In matter of fact I dislike trucks and SUVs, too heavy and too big for me, but that just mean.

anyway I'm probably heavily influenced by the British car show Top Gear, which is not very fund of American cars. I do want to make the point I dislike many of the American cars made in US, basically because of the cheapness, quality, and the handling is horrible.

but camaro is one of the new cars I very much like, as it basicly is a G8, just much much better. Its a car that offer alot for such a low price and I don't have to tell you all how great and promising the car is.

Now I been waiting for the car to end up in the showrooms, and finally an advertisement in the newspaper gave me news.

So me and I dad gets excited and decides that after school to head to Conroe and check out the car... and the free food.

here we are at there dealership... and Bam all hopes gone. There is None what so ever any indications that they ever had anything going on. I mean I didnt see any evidence that there been a 40-foot bashing simulator, nor refreshment.

So we decided to go inside and check... and my god... there was no cars inside! (so technical it just was a big office building and not a showroom.) My dad asks the receptionist and she responded with that they had the cars very early this morning and then they sent them off to Houston till saturday.

very upset my dad tells me in Danish literally: "What a bunch of scammers, why do a big half page advertising if they not going to have any of the promised" and "why do they even try to sell anything, they treat us like idiots, here we are, interest buyers and then turned away because they made a false advertisement"

as for now, I'm very disappointing and lost all will to even try possible buy a Camaro.

check out the Attachment for the ad
Attached Images

Mato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
OrangeCruSSh

Drives: 2010 Camaro/2500HD Silverado
That bites. Don't give up though. One bad dealer maybe.