Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #29
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Apparently someone did not as the police would not..............Appreciate your under glow..........And may I add a lemon is better than a ticket and court apperance to prove it is removed with pictures before and after, maybe evena signed mechanics certified statement or having him appear in court at your cost to attest to its being removed. Its a distraction to other drivers, and apparently to lemon chuckers........ROFL
Old 05-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #30
BlueRay-J

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Convertible
Back when I first bought my 02 ws6, I was letting the now ex-wife drive it on an open road near Phoenix. She could drive a stick, but didn't understand that you had to downshift if you want to get on it.

Someone attempted to pass and she thought she would be cute and punch it. Well, it was in 6th gear and had just enough power to keep the passer in the other lane almost getting them killed. I was livid.

Then I hear this thunk on my driver door. They drove by and chucked a full beer at it. I was so pissed. It was deserved though after that stunt my ex pulled. She didn't drive it after that. No damage was done, I think the doors were fiberglass.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
BlueRay-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #31
OUTATIME

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Whoever threw it broke the lemon law!!
OUTATIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #32
S3XPanther
by Odeon

Drives: '12 SS/RS A6 IOM SOLD, '13 1LE IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I actually just finished Portal 2, so I know where you're coming from LOL

"Some say it's a waste of time, others say it's an incredible waste of time."

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

2013 IOM SS/RS - 1LE. Born 5/6/2013 (1 of 32 1SS IOM 1LE's)
S3XPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #33
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
really? 99% vs. 1%, pay your fair share, fat cats, yada, yada, yada. we're being conditioned to be jealous of what other people have achieved and accomplished. your just feeling some of the blowback. where a wall street banker may seem like a greedy cheating bastard that didn't earn what he had to you; you seem the same way to the guy flipping burgers at McDonald's.
QFT

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #34
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
There have been many threads like this. These are just Camaros, not Ferraris or Lambos. I think these are the same idiots that would throw something at a Tahoe, or F-150. It's about dumb people, not the type of car you drive.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #35
TDevilsG

Drives: 2013 2LT Victory Red LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTrunkMusic View Post
The Obama generation's mentality.
As if things like this didn't happen before Obama took office.

It amazes me how certain people can't help but bring up politics in a car forum.

To the OP, glad it didn't (seemingly) do any damage. I feel your pain. Last fall my car got keyed and cost close to 2 grand worth of damages, covered by insurance. Certainly wasn't the happiest time for me. People are just jealous, that's mankind for you.
TDevilsG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #36
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Apparently someone did not as the police would not..............Appreciate your under glow..........And may I add a lemon is better than a ticket and court apperance to prove it is removed with pictures before and after, maybe evena signed mechanics certified statement or having him appear in court at your cost to attest to its being removed. Its a distraction to other drivers, and apparently to lemon chuckers........ROFL
It isn't illegal, I was in fact off road, and its not like it was a flashy one it was just a solid color, anyways underflow as long as it is not blue, red, and you cant actually see the tubes it is legal in my area.
AmericanMuscleCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #37
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
"You busted it harder in life and now you have nicer things than I do. I hate you! I'm now going to vandalize your property!". Similar to a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because Billy has more Lincoln Logs than him.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #38
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRay-J View Post
Back when I first bought my 02 ws6, I was letting the now ex-wife drive it on an open road near Phoenix. She could drive a stick, but didn't understand that you had to downshift if you want to get on it.

Someone attempted to pass and she thought she would be cute and punch it. Well, it was in 6th gear and had just enough power to keep the passer in the other lane almost getting them killed. I was livid.

Then I hear this thunk on my driver door. They drove by and chucked a full beer at it. I was so pissed. It was deserved though after that stunt my ex pulled. She didn't drive it after that. No damage was done, I think the doors were fiberglass.
Yep. The Gen4s had fiberglass doors, rear hatches and roof panels, as well as plastic fenders (probably the same material as the bumper covers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
"You busted it harder in life and now you have nicer things than I do. I hate you! I'm now going to vandalize your property!". Similar to a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because Billy has more Lincoln Logs than him.
No, it's more like "You have nicer things than me, so somehow that prevents me from having the same nice things or even better things than you, so I'm gonna punish you by vandalizing the stuff that should have been mine."

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #39
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Definately make some lemonade.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #40
10 2SS/RS 6M

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 bone stock 9K miles
I'm kind of thirsty now!
No really that's not cool at all messing with someone property like that, that's a lack of respect.
SLP- long tube headers, hi flow cats w/full SLP 3'' PowerFlo exhaust incl/X-pipe, 160 degree stat, SLP Blackwing CAI. Dyno tuned by ECS-407/409RWHP&TQ. BMR- trailing arms w/poly knuckle bushings, toe links, cradle bushings and differential bushings. QA1 rear lower control arms. Hurst short throw shifter, SS- level 4 axles, DSS- aluminum driveshaft, Pfadt- sport 1.5" rear sway-bar. SPOHN 1.25" front sway-bar. Monster LT1-S twin clutch. Prothane motor mounts. Best 1/4 mile so far- 12:70ET @ 112.24 MPH w/ 2.06 second 60'.
SOLD.
10 2SS/RS 6M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #41
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by upflying View Post
Let's hope your new Camaro doesn't turn into a lemon./JK
Agree with jd10013, this country is being indoctrinated into class warfare. The lemon attack represents what our nation is teaching us.
+2