Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Old 06-15-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
Novie LE

Drives: 2014 1LE
Father's Day Autox Fun

Another Autox, another strong performance out of the car. Small tight course as we were not running in our usual location so I am surprised how well the car did.
http://youtu.be/Ts193xsrHYc

Old 06-15-2014, 07:09 PM   #2
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
Looks good Novie. Where do you have the camera mounted? Noticed you banged it with your helmet at least once.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:13 PM   #3
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
You consider that a small course? Thad huge compared to the ones on the island here.
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
Novie LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
Looks good Novie. Where do you have the camera mounted? Noticed you banged it with your helmet at least once.
I made a headrest mount from stuff I got at home depot. Next event I am going to mount it to the drivers seat cause it is too shaky on the passenger side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
You consider that a small course? Thad huge compared to the ones on the island here.
We are spoiled here with runs that are at least 20 seconds longer. We have seen some 70 second course on our usual lot
Old 06-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #5
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
It's so spread out, ours are on a small oval track, doesn't leave much room for big cars
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Blue Bunny

Drives: 2010 ABM RS #8763
Send a message via AIM to Blue Bunny
Nice video (and run!), but the rear view mirror was in the way a little bit too. We did a small course on June 1st at the Speedrome in Indianapolis, but it was more fun than I thought it was going to be. I was a sissy and did CAM~ Ladies that day, but it did give me an opportunity to get some pics and video I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. We did an event on Father's Day this past Sunday, but I don't have any video from it ~ on our regular track which is much longer and more spread out. Fastest time on Sunday was around 50 seconds, I'd say average was 55-60.

http://youtu.be/ZKUQo9osNrA

"Gene Roddenberry once said that the real mission of the Enterprise was to search for intelligent life on the other side of the television set."
William Shatner
Up Till Now
Blue Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #7
Novie LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bunny View Post
Nice video (and run!), but the rear view mirror was in the way a little bit too. We did a small course on June 1st at the Speedrome in Indianapolis, but it was more fun than I thought it was going to be. I was a sissy and did CAM~ Ladies that day, but it did give me an opportunity to get some pics and video I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. We did an event on Father's Day this past Sunday, but I don't have any video from it ~ on our regular track which is much longer and more spread out. Fastest time on Sunday was around 50 seconds, I'd say average was 55-60.

http://youtu.be/ZKUQo9osNrA
Thanks, I'm still fine tunning the onboard camera stuff. The way its been going so far hopefully by 2020 I was will have something I like Lol. As for your course, Lol wow that is small and tight.