Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
There was some discussion of a picnic deal after the last time but not sure how to assign things. I drive past the Colonel on the way out of town so I could stop and grab a bucket. Or if they sell stuff at the park that works for me too. We need a cruise director-Julie-bottom left
Attached Images

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #30
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
its BYOB AND FOOD BOYS you need to read and pay attention hahaha its on the front page .
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #31
3CamarosOnHand

Mark Clark: AKA Pres

No (says Lesleigh)....I will NOT be Julie your cruise director .....you might ask your "old ball and chain" Mark maybe she may want to be our cruise director....LOL!!!!

Also, if you want to be president you may want to read the welcome section for our club....just a thought....LOL
Old 07-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #32
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today...
Old 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #33
ZED SLED

I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!

Old 07-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #34
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today...
speedster stop in if you have time we will welcome you anyway
Old 07-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #35
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!
Julie says:
What more do ya'll want...I'm bringin' cake!!!!!!
However, yes...you can still stop at the colonel Prez!!
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #36
ZED SLED

For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake

Old 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #37
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake
That might go good with the cake but yeah maybe for the ladies that aren't allowed to drive only LOL!! Julie approves of that!!
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #38
Barton Industries

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
We will be there tomorrow. We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton Industries View Post
We will be there tomorrow. We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.
Not a problem....if you park the Mustang FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang survives the night...

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #40
Barton Industries

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Not a problem....if you park the Mustang FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang survives the night...

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you.
It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool.
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #41
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton Industries View Post
It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool.
Okay...the Stang can come....it probably won't get any attention anyway with all of our Camaros around....and you better not try to race us with it.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #42
Sargon

Drives: '10 SGM Solo Performance Exhaust
Sign me up for the upstate NY club! Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet. But next meet look for me and my shiny green machine.
Sargon is offline   Reply With Quote