Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

AWE Tuning

Old 03-15-2016, 12:10 PM   #29
ocautomotive

Drives: 2017 ZL1 and 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70454 View Post
Good luck, I hope GM does the right thing here but I doubt they will without you threatening legal action against them. It seems to me that GM is dragging their feet with this Camaro in regards to all these problems and fixing them or even acknowledging a problem exists. I'm not impressed with Chevy so far in regards to the quality issues with this new Camaro. I have always been a fan of Camaros just never owned one yet.
I can guarantee you if my Camaro has any problems after it finally gets here whenever that is I'm going to lose my mind and probably never buy another GM product again. My Camaro has been sitting up in Michigan since Jan 20th when it was built. I will probably go back to Audi.
Hopefully the reason it is sitting is because GM is trying to fix the issues on the cars that are in their hand and future builds. Also, this car is fantastic, driving it and the performance for this price is unheard of. However every time I drive it, as a person who loves cars, I get paranoid and extremely annoyed when I hear the sounds and smell the smells it emits. My 2014 SS had no issues whatsoever, and the feeling of having a brand new fun car was so glorious. However, I am not getting that same feeling with this 2016, mainly because of these problems. It would be amazing if GM can step up so I don't have to drive a $40k car that I feel might blow up soon. At this point, I somewhat want the motor to blow up, then they can actually fix it.
ocautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:11 PM   #30
MikeyCamaro

Drives: 2015 Challenger SRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocautomotive View Post
Which thread did you get that from?
From the NPP rattle thread, post 159:

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...434254&page=10

Mike
MikeyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote