Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 07-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Crescent Cup Rally - Saturday October 12

Crescent Cup Rally is happening again! Our next event will be Saturday October 12th. It's going to kickoff in Livermore at Umigos GoKarting, and will be ending in the North Bay. Like last time, we are keeping the route a secret until the day of the event!

It will still be the same rally format (scavenger hunt) but we will be adding a unique spin off of last years. This time, we will have even more prizes to give out and going all out on the awards ceremony.

Last year we had quite a few Camaros, and it would be awesome to have even more out this time. We even had some people from Modesto and Fresno make it out!

Cost for the event will be $85 per car. We will have goodie bags for you guys, along with event t-shirts and Crescent Cup branded shirts as well. We are working with multiple sponsors this time, including lots of local businesses!

Registration for the rally will start this Friday! I'll post the details here as well!

Here's the Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/566158183436250/

Here's the main Facebook page for event updates:
https://www.facebook.com/CrescentCup

Signup List:
Josh (pyr0b0y)
Colleen
Walter (wally_bear)
Jeremy (godeepdown)
Neriah
Rod

These are the only Camaros I have confirmed so far, but expecting another 7 Camaro friends of mine. We also have quite a big grid of other cars showing up as well:

CTS-V
2013 Mustang GT
Viper SRT10
Viper GTS
Pontiac GTO
1969 Pontiac Firebird
Corvette Z06
E63 AMG
90's NSX
Nissan 350z
Audi S4
Lexus IS350
Challenger SRT8 392
Challenger R/T
Audi S5
Porsche 911S
Porsche Cayman
Subaru BRZ
Subaru STI Hatch
Subaru WRX Hatch

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims

Last edited by pyr0b0y; 08-24-2013 at 01:36 PM.
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
StormtrooperJun

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I had a blast the last time. I should be good to go this time. Invited a lot more friends to try this out as well.
StormtrooperJun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormtrooperJun View Post
I had a blast the last time. I should be good to go this time. Invited a lot more friends to try this out as well.
Awesome! There will be a few major unexpected surprises during the route this year! I'm pretty damn excited as well! If you invited them, try and get them to add themselves to the Facebook event, we're starting early this time to get all supplies ordered!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
Old 07-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
godeepdown
Jeremy Frye

Drives: 2016 Hyper blue 1SS
Any way to sign up without Facebook?
godeepdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by godeepdown View Post
Any way to sign up without Facebook?
Yes, the registration site for the rally will go live this weekend! I'll be posting the links here.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Registration is now open for the rally in October! www.CrescentCupRally.com.

Registration fee is $90, and will include:

- Entry for 1 vehicle and 2 people (driver and navigator)
- Decal kit for the car
- Official event rally t-shirts
- Rally Mix CD
- Various products from our sponsors
- Official rally roadbook
- Entry into awards ceremony

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jmac@crescentcup.com, or shoot me a PM!

Old 08-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #7
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS L99
All signed up... gonna be whole bunch of fun
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,
JewelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Awesome! Got your info and you have a confirmation email

Old 08-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

We've got quite a few Camaros signed up, but would love to get a bunch of them out there!

Old 08-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #10
godeepdown
Jeremy Frye

Drives: 2016 Hyper blue 1SS
Just registered.
godeepdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #11
wally_bear
RUMBLR1

Drives: 2011 SGM SS
Send a message via Skype™ to wally_bear
Registered last week - it's going to be lots of fun!

Josh: are you going to list who's registered in the first post - we tend to do that when we are organizing a cruise
wally_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_bear View Post
Registered last week - it's going to be lots of fun!

Josh: are you going to list who's registered in the first post - we tend to do that when we are organizing a cruise
Just updated the original post!

Old 09-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
SSchase

Drives: 2010 camaro SS/RS LS3
im going to sign up but i cant decide what car i want to bring lol.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSchase View Post
im going to sign up but i cant decide what car i want to bring lol.
We have quite a few Camaros signed up! lol

We're just under a month away from the rally! If you're interested in participating in the rally, please sign up soon since we need to get shirts and other goodies ordered for the participants. Head over to www.CrescentCup.com/Rally to register!

Tags
rally