Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-30-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
JMT

Drives: 2013 1LT
2 GREAT DEALERS WORKING TOGETHER!

Rodgers and Gengras Cheverolet worked together as a team to solve my problem with speedometer calibration after gear switch. Both went well beyond their responsibilities and unselfishly joined forces to get the job done.
Just want everyone to know who the best are and if you get the oppertinuity to visit or do business with either one you should GO FOR IT!
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:21 PM   #2
JMT

Also want to thank Andy of KPE to get the tune and calibration files worked on several times to achieve perfection!
THANKS ANDY
Old 07-31-2015, 10:00 PM   #3
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
it took two dealerships to do what a good tuner can do in 30 seconds....? sounds like dealerships........
Old 08-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #4
JMT

Tuners around here don't exactly give things away!
Old 08-01-2015, 12:59 PM   #5
jdrop01

Drives: 05 GTO
Always great to here about awesome dealers. I want to switch out my gears for 3.91's but called multiple dealers with them saying they don't have a technician to do the swap and then I also had a dealer tell me I would be breaking federal law and after I let him go on his rant I finally explained that GM themselves sell the kit on their website, he then said if they did I would void my warranty....... I then asked him to just go to the website and see that it says does not void warranty.....oh while GM customer service was on the phone as the 3rd caller and he didn't even understand that GM sold this 3.91 kit for Camaro's..... I pretty much was at my frustration level haha. Once money is saved I will be heading up to JDP for the swap.
jdrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote