Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 02-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #43
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
yeah they told me that I could expect it sometime in Apriil. Which is fine, I can't really drive it before then anyway. I don't really want it tomorrow haha it would just be torture looking at it for another 3 months. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the order number though, so I can at least see some evidence that it's been ordered and watch the progress on my own, instead of going through the dealer. (they'll hate me if I call every day haha)

and we're definatly going to have to start some sort of Stoon camaro club haha... like fast and the furious but...... good
Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #44
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
Thanks, where do you guys spend your time (work time haha)?
Lance filled you in on me at PCS Rocanville, and i am in Underground Operations technician. Learning to run the miner, though really i want to get into Instrumentation through the mine's apprenticeship program. Or Electrical, that would be sweet too.

Two more Camaro's added to Moosomin, we have a Vic red 2SS/RS now too, and a 2LT/RS in Inferno Orange with black stripes, but Bradley's had to give up their black 2LT/RS. So only 5 in town now.
I would be psyched to come visit and honoured to hang out with some Camaro fans in Stoon come spring/summer! I owe Lance a tour in my SRX too. How's your sportshift experience Lance?

And Joshua R. T. Anderson if anyone wants to add me on FB.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #45
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
yeah they told me that I could expect it sometime in Apriil. Which is fine, I can't really drive it before then anyway. I don't really want it tomorrow haha it would just be torture looking at it for another 3 months. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the order number though, so I can at least see some evidence that it's been ordered and watch the progress on my own, instead of going through the dealer. (they'll hate me if I call every day haha)

and we're definatly going to have to start some sort of Stoon camaro club haha... like fast and the furious but...... good
There actually IS a Saskatoon Camaro Club starting. Their website is http://saskatooncamaroclub.webs.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #46
Xstunter

Drives: 2010 SSRS IBMw/White rally
Hi all, it's nice to see some Sask ppl on here! My name is Dan (25yrs old), I currently live and work in Regina at SaskPower as an Env. Chemist. I just bought an IBM 2SSRS w/ white stripes from RMP, and can't wait for the snow to go away so I can go pick er up! A couple more weeks I think unless we keep getting a steady stream of +2-5 days!!!

I think I have only seen about 3-4 camaros driving around in Regina so far (before winter) a couple yellow and one silver. I'm eager to see how many more of these beasts are runnin around the city come spring!

Here are a couple of pics (from the dealer):
Attached Images

Xstunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #47
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Very nice Dan!
Old 03-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #48
Xstunter

So... when are you guys plannin on taking ur cars out? I'm getting ansy to go pick mine up, but there is still too much snow, I'm thinking another week or two if this damn fog/overcast goes away!
Old 03-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #49
zerox

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Bumblebee
Howdy folks, waiting on my bumblebee to get shipped, it's built and ready to go! SO EXCITED! I hope the snow melts fast! OLY that is a damn fine looking camaro!

Happy driving guys
Old 03-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #50
OLY'S 379X

Drives: YELLOW
could nt take it any longer??? put plates on yesterday and took the car to kids hockey in humbolt.. roads were dry ... was great to drive it again should be a great year.... man they are fun to drive?? lots of funy looks from other drivers as they have not seen camaros on the roadfor a while so they are new looking again..
OLY'S 379X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #51
Xstunter

Nice. I think I'm gonna take er out at the end of the week.

I have been reading some of the threads about this "3M Clear Bra" application to prevent paint chips and stuff...Do any of you know if there is a dealer in Regina or Saskatoon (or ziebart or something) that can apply that Clear Bra? I am thinking of getting it on my front end and fender flares.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #52
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Ziebart in Regina does, i'm headed there in a week to get them to do the front of my SRX. They can only cut 24" wide(tall) though.
I had my old Cobalt done by Sharp Auto in Stoon, they did a fair job, but i want Ziebart on my SRX this time.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #53
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
She's gettin' nice out there fellas!! SO excited to get this thing and get it on the road. I just hope production keeps on truckin' away and I get 'er in april as planned!

what does that 3M bra run a guy pricewise? I am thinking of doing it as well. I know SMP mentioned being able to do it here in stoon but I don't wanna get raked over the coals by a dealer price.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #54
Xstunter

I am going to talk to Ziebart here in Regina in the near future, I will let you know what they charge.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #55
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Ziebart usually charges around $350, depending on coverage. I think Sharp was very similar, if i remember right... i don't know if labour is included in that though.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #56
Xstunter

Well.... Yesterday here in the Queen City I saw a beaauty!! what looked like a cyber gray with black hockey stripes down the sides cruise by the U of R, only caught eye in it for about 3 secs so I didnt get a really good look but it was a nice lookin car!!

Decided that if that guy has his Camaro out, I would go get mine, so today I went and picked up the blue beast from the dealer!

It takes some getting used to with all that power!! drove around town to show some family the new car, then went out to REgina Beach to visit my brother.... good day.

but she did get a little dirty! oh well!