Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #1
pcwizard

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
2013 Camaro ZL1 Bad to the Bone

I am parting with my 2013 Camaro ZL1. I know some may start by looking at the price but please read the listing before casting judgment. This car has 5,935 miles. The interior is Mint. I am only selling to pursue a life long dream of owning a 1957 Chevy. Now for the Details: 6.2 LSA Supercharged engine, Tremec 6 spd. transmission with a Monster Clutch rated at 1000 hp/1000 ft lbs of torque. LSX Concepts Cog Belt set-up with 34% overdrive pulleys. Katech C5R timing chain, Melling High Volume/High Pressure Oil Pump, Brian Tooley Racing Valve Springs, Comp Cams Valve Seals and Rocker Arm Trunion upgrade. Jannetty Racing Rough Idle Camshaft, Injector Dynamics 1050X fuel injectors, Airaid Cold Air Intake, JMS Boost-a-Pump, Stainless Power Long-tube Headers, Moroso Catch Can, Nitrous Outlet Plate system under the supercharger shoots direct into the cylinders. Nitrous Purge system, Noweeds Exhaust diverter system(closed: through the exhaust open: Open Header) Hurst Shifter, Hurst Line Lock, Built in
K-40 front and rear concealed Radar detection system, 2- Alpine 10' Subwoofers in ******** enclosure driven by 2 alpine amplifier's, 2- 15 lb. Nitrous Bottles with Billet Bracket, Under car L.E.D Lighting, has cup holder and foot well lighting as well.
I'm probably still missing things. Car has 315-35-20 Nitto Drag Radials on the rear and 275-35-20 on the front. Oh Yeah the car's wheels are Forgeline SOP3's these wheels cost $1485.00 ea.(6400.00) Car is mint and needs nothing. Car was just on the Dyno May 10th at Mike Norris Motorsports. Car produced 691 RWHP and 815 HP at the crank. I have been running the car on 104 Unleaded Race fuel but have a SCT Tuner with a tune compatible with Pump 93 Gasoline. All the Dyno Numbers are Motor Only.. No Nitrous.. I only use the nitrous to Purge out the windshield for show purposes but it is there if someone wants to use it. Lingenfelter Timing Retard box as well. I told you I was probably forgetting stuff.. I am the 2nd owner and I have all the original letters, Window Sticker, and Documentation from General Motors. I have the printed Dyno Sheet as Well. Asking $45,000 or Best Offer.
Thanks,
Brent Montgomery
Attached Images

2013 ZL1 Camaro 5.100 miles. Stainless Power Long Tube Headears, Airaid Cold Air,JRE Rough Idle Cam Pkg, Injector Dynamics 1050X injectors, 174 Deg. Thermostat, JMS Bap, LSX Concepts 29% Gilmer Drive, Nitrous Outlet Full Intake System. K-40 Radar Detection System... FAASSTT

Last edited by pcwizard; 06-20-2018 at 04:15 AM.
pcwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:30 PM   #2
pcwizard

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Bump
2013 ZL1 Camaro 5.100 miles. Stainless Power Long Tube Headears, Airaid Cold Air,JRE Rough Idle Cam Pkg, Injector Dynamics 1050X injectors, 174 Deg. Thermostat, JMS Bap, LSX Concepts 29% Gilmer Drive, Nitrous Outlet Full Intake System. K-40 Radar Detection System... FAASSTT
pcwizard is offline   Reply With Quote