Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-29-2018, 10:01 PM   #43
TWOFORTYZ

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich2342 View Post
Under 25k is what I would like based on model and no trade. I can't justify later more expensive without trading my daily, but then I'd need a beater which is not ideal.
That was my basic budget. Instead of buying an overpriced warranty, I purchased a newer car with fewer miles and a factory warranty... I went about 10% over but have a car with a higher KBB and the same monthly payments as if I had added a warranty onto an older cheaper car.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #44
TWOFORTYZ

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich2342 View Post
This is getting comical.

Dealers out of state can't register cars in ma. Runners refuse to handle ma registry rules.
It's not hard or impossible to bring cars in from out of state or even out of the country... You sound like someone that would be helped immensely by having a broker do the legwork for you. No way is MA worse than CA. I drove my Caprice home from Washington and had it registered as easily as all other vehicles I own.

Edit. I saw only 4 used Camaro SS's on truecar near Boston MA. Your area is sparse! Road trip it and register it yourself at the local department of motor vehicles. Or call for help from a broker.

For reference, I looked for a few months and waited until there were 8 cars within my category and drove around looking at all of them. I probably drove 200 miles round trip while car hunting and that was all fairly local, 10-35 miles away per dealership. I saw 4 manual SS 2010-2015 Camaros at one dealership for example and 1 more down the street from there...

Last edited by TWOFORTYZ; 04-29-2018 at 10:32 PM.
TWOFORTYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:45 AM   #45
SecondZ28

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOFORTYZ View Post
You can tell yourself that but it won't change reality.

'87 GN
SecondZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote