Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #57
PeeBee

Drives: "Bee" ZL585, Dark Blue Suburban.
Nice. Good looking and... able to drive a car...
PeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #58
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Well, I am 21 and I use my car to get girls. I now know to stay away from your youngest because...I would pick her up, offer to let her drive (not knowing she is a pro), she could play it off like she is all excited, then blow my skills out of the water (and Camaro's don't have Oh Shit handles) leaving me looking like a dumb ass. Bleh. You win sir.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #59
SixGracing

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
So I talked about one of my daughers getting to line up with a Mustang. Well here Alyssa got to race a 2012 5.0 that was lightly modded and tuned. We had gears installed before the race and something happened to the traction control, abs, and stabilitrack. All of the warning lights were on and the car had no t/c. It was hard getting traction and a good launch but she still managed to pull off the win!

Old 06-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #60
AintQik

Drives: 67 Pro-Tourer, 12 SS
Prepare to be asked lots of questions about your daughter.....

That's awesome. I try to get my daughter to drive my cars and she gets "mad" because its hard to shift. I have some work to do Looks like you are doing great!

Mine's a knock out as well... if I can just get her to drive!

Great job dad!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #61
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGracing View Post
So I talked about one of my daughers getting to line up with a Mustang. Well here Alyssa got to race a 2012 5.0 that was lightly modded and tuned. We had gears installed before the race and something happened to the traction control, abs, and stabilitrack. All of the warning lights were on and the car had no t/c. It was hard getting traction and a good launch but she still managed to pull off the win!
Nice kill!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #62
Nicklongino

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGracing View Post

Very nice. I unfortunately have never got to start racing of any kind. Live like 2 hours from a track... Keep up the good work!
Nicklongino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:28 AM   #63
SixGracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQik View Post
Prepare to be asked lots of questions about your daughter.....

That's awesome. I try to get my daughter to drive my cars and she gets "mad" because its hard to shift. I have some work to do Looks like you are doing great!

Mine's a knock out as well... if I can just get her to drive!

Great job dad!
Thanks! It's so fun watching the faces of the guys in the staging areas. She'll be sitting in the car pulling up towards the front of the pack right before she goes to race and the double takes are priceless. It's like they can't believe she's driving the car. It's been a lot of fun and I enjoy watching them drive probably more than driving myself. Although, I'm going to have to go out to one of the test and tune days just to get it out of my system. The car has been a great family thing and we're all loving it. Tell your daughter to get in it and just go for it. She'll love the attention and the thrill!
Old 06-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #64
SixGracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
Nice kill!
Yes, it was very nice. The guy she raced was hanging out with us talking up a storm in the pits and after the race he disappeared. I'm assuming he went home to start working on new mods.. haha
Old 06-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #65
SixGracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicklongino View Post
Very nice. I unfortunately have never got to start racing of any kind. Live like 2 hours from a track... Keep up the good work!
One day just drive the 2 hours and go for it. It's an absolute blast!!
Old 06-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #66
SixGracing

So we raced again last night with the new drags tires and the Forgestar wheels. Car hooked up better but we were running with a terrible DA of 6400'. The car is an 11 second car if it could breathe. Maranda ran a 12.5 @ 112. Corrected numbers are 11.7 @ 121 mph. And her sister ran a 12.8 @ 111 mph. I recorded Maranda but in my excitement turned the video camero off instead of hit stop and it erased her run. I did copy the timeslip though. Lots of fun, but very crowded night. Took 3 hours to run twice.

Maranda's timeslip

Name:  Nanners Time slip.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  51.1 KB

Alyssa run:

Old 06-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #67
SixGracing

Car runs excellent with the new wheels and drag radials. Thanks to Jurrian at www.modbargains.com who hooked me up. Check his prices guys and his beyond superior customer service..

PS- the corrected times if you take out the crappy DA are 11.7@ 119mph.

Name:  Reaper logo.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  103.3 KB
Old 06-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #68
SixGracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Well, I am 21 and I use my car to get girls. I now know to stay away from your youngest because...I would pick her up, offer to let her drive (not knowing she is a pro), she could play it off like she is all excited, then blow my skills out of the water (and Camaro's don't have Oh Shit handles) leaving me looking like a dumb ass. Bleh. You win sir.
Oh but the fun you'd have... lol
Old 07-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #69
SixGracing

Promo Shots

Worked on some promo shots of the girls this weekend. Looking to start racing to raise cancer awareness for their Sister Macey who is Maranda's (darker hair) identical twin. I think the shots look incredible. What do you think?

Name:  Lyss Maran Old building smaller file.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  367.1 KB

Name:  Lyss Maran Field smaller.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  298.5 KB

Name:  The Reaper smaller.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  319.3 KB
Old 07-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #70
SixGracing

Maranda qualifying for the bracket races this weekend. Her best was a 12.5 at 112mph. The DA on this run was 7100', which is horrible. If you translate her time it's 11.5 @ 121mph.