Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-16-2007, 07:39 AM   #29
LSxcellent

Drives: MINI Cooper S
I FINALLY got over to the theater to see Transformers last night, and I have to say, I am going to have to see it about 4 more times! Just a freaking awesome movie all around... lots of fun.

And yes, I also had a heart attach when the Camaro came on screen!!!

It just looked so damn good! It had very good proportions and nice curves in all the right spots. Oh, and so did Megan Fox!

Anyway, I was mighty proud to hear the audience's reaction when it came on screen... there were _several_ people around me who I overheard saying "daaaamn!, that's hot!" and "wow, I'll buy that one!" and just " holy sh!t". It was pretty awesome. I know for many people, this is their first time seeing the new Camaro, and the reaction was positive all around me!

::::SPOILER WARNING::::

Oh, and I also nearly had a heart attack when they called in two A-10 Warthogs to straif the scorpion in the desert! I grew up with those planes flying over my house, so I have a soft spot for them... oh and a 30 mm GAU-8/A seven-barrel Gatling gun that can turn tanks into swiss cheese is pretty awesome too!

Anyway, this is only my first viewing, but it was freaking awesome!

~LSx
Attached Images

LSxcellent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:23 AM   #30
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Saw it again this weekend, took the GF. She was laughing at me when I starting dancing when Megan Fox called Bumblebee a POS Camaro because I knew it was coming.

This time, there was much more reaction to the "upgrade", I felt so proud!
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:18 PM   #31
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
I've been a long time reader but this is my first time posting.

I happened to be at Naval Base Norfolk the week leading up to the premiere of the movie and was fortunate enough to get to attend an advance screening of it. The audience was composed entirely of Transformers fan-boys and car buffs. When the 5th Gen finally debuted it did so to a standing ovation in the theater.

I felt a tear come to my eye.
TheMadHatter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #32
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadHatter99 View Post
I've been a long time reader but this is my first time posting.

I happened to be at Naval Base Norfolk the week leading up to the premiere of the movie and was fortunate enough to get to attend an advance screening of it. The audience was composed entirely of Transformers fan-boys and car buffs. When the 5th Gen finally debuted it did so to a standing ovation in the theater.

I felt a tear come to my eye.
Glad to have you here! Since you've been around for a while, you probably read that I saw it twice. I'm ready to go again, no problem! This will surely be a DVD to own!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:45 PM   #33
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Saleen built the car from the ground up (on a GTO chassis), so it was probably a special code they have in their factory.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote