Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-15-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
annibal7

Drives: 2012 victory red 2ls
which is best aftermarket headlight?

Starting to do some lighting mods and just wondering what everyone else was putting on their cars as far as projectors with halos? I really like the rs headlights but I couldn't justify spending an extra six grand on my camaro to get a 1lt with rs package. I m seeing a lot of people on herd putting stock rs lights on ls, but that's out of my price range. The ones I've been looking at are spyder chrome dual ccfl for 290. Are these any good? Also looking at anzo and hero through phastek.
annibal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:47 AM   #2
TadashiKuraoka
Summit White Camaro

Drives: Summit White 2011 Chevy SS Camaro
I wanted the same except the RS Halo's are so typical on most camaro's so aftermarket retrofits always stand out. Here's mine. Got it from AAC/Oracle. Dual Color White/Blue With A Morimoto 6K HID Projectors Retrofitted with a Black Shroud.
Attached Images

TadashiKuraoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
azw131
Team LLT

Drives: 2012 WRX (Stage 2)
Check out the eagle eye headlights on ebay, thats what I have. Many other members have the same.

Mods: Bolt On's and Such, Some Cosmetic Stuff Too
azw131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #4
Hamilton2400

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra/2015 GMC Acadia
You may like eagle eyes.
My eagle eye thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269452
You can get these for around $300 on eBay.
Hamilton2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
annibal7

Drives: 2012 victory red 2ls
Where did u wire your halos? I just got off the phone with a CHEVY dealership that supposedly does mods and I told the guy I wanted to swap my headlights for projectors with halos and he asked me if I was planning on using the halos ! Why would I buy them not to use them. He said they wouldnt do the install period then because during the halos involved too much cutting ans splicing . I thought u just pull front bumper , everything with headlight should be plug and plan, then wire halos to parking lights?
annibal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #6
Hamilton2400

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra/2015 GMC Acadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by annibal7 View Post
Where did u wire your halos? I just got off the phone with a CHEVY dealership that supposedly does mods and I told the guy I wanted to swap my headlights for projectors with halos and he asked me if I was planning on using the halos ! Why would I buy them not to use them. He said they wouldnt do the install period then because during the halos involved too much cutting ans splicing . I thought u just pull front bumper , everything with headlight should be plug and plan, then wire halos to parking lights?
You are correct sir. That's all it takes.
Hamilton2400 is offline   Reply With Quote