Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

View Poll Results: Your dream
Havent had a dream 10 28.57%
Had a dream but cant remeber exactly what happend 5 14.29%
Remebers dream 6 17.14%
multiple dreams 15 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
camaro dreams???

ok, this is a little weird, or maybe not. for the last couple of nights i have been having some pretty bad ass dreams about the camaro. i wake up and i am the happiest person in the world. i just wanted to post this and see if im the only one losing it or if this is normal. maybe im just obsessed.
any feedback on any dreams you may have had or not had?
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #2
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
any feedback on any dreams you may have had or not had?
I use to have driving dreams just before I got my learners permit... I got a lot of confidence from them.

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
rocketman 12
SOON.........

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS Z-281LE
That's REALLY weird, I just had a CAMARO dream last night, nothing strange, all I can remember now is parking the car and getting out, then walking around it and not taking my hand off of it, and all over it. Oh, there was one strange thing about it...it had the concept fuel cap, too bad that won't come true.:(
Old 03-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
mine is basically dreams of me finding it on the streets before its out and i dont have a camera to take pics so i use my phone and take crappy pics. and knowing everyone wants to see interior and motor pics i concentrate on those 2 things but nothing really comes out good. makes me wanna take my camera with me everywhere just in case.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
MTron

Drives: 99 Grand Prix
lol, i also had a camaro dream the night before last, i am also not afraid to admit that i think about the car every night before i go to bed....yea, im hooked!
MTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
AirGoya

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I've had the same one a few times, I always see the car on a driveway (not my driveway for some reason) and I just get in and it has the black/white interior like in the vert concept. Its wonderful. I wake up so happy.

AirGoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Usually I don't have any dreams regarding the Camaro. But I did have a dream last week that I was driving my new Camaro...

Then I woke up. How disappointing. LOL
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #8
balonywolf

Drives: 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Send a message via AIM to balonywolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTron View Post
lol, i also had a camaro dream the night before last, i am also not afraid to admit that i think about the car every night before i go to bed....yea, im hooked!
I think about girls before I go to bed.

Really, though, I have had a few dreams of driving the concept. My favorite part of them is hearing the exhaust note.
balonywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
munkee drummer

Drives: 2010 convertible
i would hate having a dream about driving it and to wake up and be SOdisappointed!! I will have one tonite just because yall brought it up. "Thanks" I had a dream one time that I had won 88,000 dollars and woke up only to realized that I hadnt. No Camaro dreams for me please. I will however get up every hour on the hour to check on it when I get it!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Now that you posted this.. We are all probably going to dream about Camaros rofl. Watch tomorrow we'll all post saying we did lol.

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I had the craziest dream just the other night...There was a Production Camaro in my driveway. But I didn't flinch, or get excited, or anything (THAT was other-worldly)...and I got in, pulled out...and hammered it. That's where things got wierd. Ever see STAR WARS? The lightspeed with the streaky stars? That's what happened as I gassed it.

And yet, the inside was still silent as death. Great Job on the sound-deadening, GM!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
rocketman 12
SOON.........

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS Z-281LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
That's where things got wierd. Ever see STAR WARS? The lightspeed with the streaky stars? That's what happened as I gassed it.
cool.:fighting0040: :fighting0040:
Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
I had one about 2 months ago...

I was outside my wife's parents house and my Father-in-law pulls up in a Hugger Orange Coupe! I was like where did you get that... they aren't out yet! He said that they just got their first shipment in today.

I immediately went down to the dealership and there was only one left. A silver coupe with black stripes on the showroom floor. They wouldn't let me drive it and they were asking over sticker. I told them that I was willing to wait a few more months.

I was sooooo jealous. I think I headed back to my father-in-laws to try and drive his. That's all I remember, and I totally forgot about it until I saw this thread. I hope it doesn't happen like that when they finally do get their first shipment. There is no way that my Father-in-law is getting one first. I don't think he even wants one, and he knows I do.

Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #14
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
I haven't had a Camaro dream yet, though I do picture myself driving one while going around in my parents Saturn (I've got a good imagination!). For me, the interior transforms into the one in the concept, I can see the hood, and I crank the radio (don't have to listen to the sideways 4 banger), and I have a big grin on my face. I get saddened when I remember how long it will be untill I can buy one.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote