Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #99
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Just got the car done with all the mods in my sig which were put on at once. I have to wait a week or two to put on the spoiler and some other minor stuff. The car isn't washed or waxed, but after a two after drive home from the shop, I couldn't wait to take pics . Also, please excuse the crappy cell phone pics (and having the sun covered by clouds made it worse), ha-ha. I'll post better pics when the spoiler gets put on and wax/wash it.

TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #100
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Looks awesome bro. What spoiler do you have on and what spoiler are you putting on?
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #101
TCAT

Thanks! The stock spoiler is on the car right now, but the MPD1 is being installed soon. I brought the Havoc rear spoiler to them to get installed and paited and they opened the box, came to get me and said something along the lines of "you really have to come back inside and see this". I was shocked to say the least. The quality of it was horrendous and I was so dissapointed. It should be illegal to send out a part looking like that. You can tell where they worked on it to try to shape it the best they could. It had uneven parts with a pin hole look to some parts. They were as honest as possible and said that it would take a lot of man hours to make it paint worthy, which it absolutely would. If I were to paint it in the condition it came, the look of the spoiler wouldn't last long. It needed some serious TLC. It was really irritating to see a spoiler manufacturer produce something ao low of quality. I really love the look of it too. I told them not to install it and I had them order an MPD1 for me. The shop will likely post pics on here on what the spoiler looked like. You will laugh hard and cry at the same time when you see the pics.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #102
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Damn that sucks. The Havoc spoiler WAS the one I wanted. MPD1 was my second choice and I liked the fact that MPD1 is a sponsor on the forum and they do the paint.
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #103
TCAT

Just from my experience, I would vote MPD1 alllllllll the way. You'll see what I mean when you see pics. It was an embarrassing attempt at a spoiler. The shop didn't even want to prep it and do all the work because they didn't want to be associated with it. That says a lot because they could have made a lot of money out of me.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #104
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Just got the car done with all the mods in my sig which were put on at once. I have to wait a week or two to put on the spoiler and some other minor stuff. The car isn't washed or waxed, but after a two after drive home from the shop, I couldn't wait to take pics . Also, please excuse the crappy cell phone pics (and having the sun covered by clouds made it worse), ha-ha. I'll post better pics when the spoiler gets put on and wax/wash it.

BadAss ride bro
That's definitely SoCal HT material right there

oh and yea MPD1 all the way!!! It's gonna look even better when you throw that baby on
Old 06-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #105
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Thanks! The stock spoiler is on the car right now, but the MPD1 is being installed soon. I brought the Havoc rear spoiler to them to get installed and paited and they opened the box, came to get me and said something along the lines of "you really have to come back inside and see this". I was shocked to say the least. The quality of it was horrendous and I was so dissapointed. It should be illegal to send out a part looking like that. You can tell where they worked on it to try to shape it the best they could. It had uneven parts with a pin hole look to some parts. They were as honest as possible and said that it would take a lot of man hours to make it paint worthy, which it absolutely would. If I were to paint it in the condition it came, the look of the spoiler wouldn't last long. It needed some serious TLC. It was really irritating to see a spoiler manufacturer produce something ao low of quality. I really love the look of it too. I told them not to install it and I had them order an MPD1 for me. The shop will likely post pics on here on what the spoiler looked like. You will laugh hard and cry at the same time when you see the pics.
wow I'm impressed ! you got a message waiting in your inbox
Old 06-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #106
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NeRD*2LTRS View Post
The 2nd of the month is coming we meeting up??? Not the 3rd of the month cough cough!!!!!
if tommy (tcat) and Jason have their cars ready by this coming weekend then we'll do it this Friday since Saturday is the Bakersfield run, if not we wait till 3rd weekend of month. can't leave out our new HT brothers thats not how HT5 rolls
Old 06-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #107
TCAT

Haha thanks guys . I'll do my best to make it. I work full time and go to grad school full time. It consumes my life hahahaha. I'm surprised I get a chance to go to the bathroom, lol.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #108
leonardo

Quote:
Haha thanks guys . I'll do my best to make it. I work full time and go to grad school full time. It consumes my life hahahaha. I'm surprised I get a chance to go to the bathroom, lol.
haha no worries .I know exactly what you mean I'm in the same boat except I'm part time in college but even thats time consuming lol
Old 06-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #109
TCAT

Haha, yeah you know ll about it then, lol. Sometimes, professors just give work to freaking keep you writing ALL DAY. You basically go into autopilot mode because the more you think about it, the longer it will take to motivate yourself to write, haha.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #110
*NeRD*2LTRS
HT5:Keeping it Exclusive

Drives: Black Mamba 2010 2LT RS
Quote:

someone extend this man a membership.....thats HT
Old 06-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #111
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NeRD*2LTRS View Post
someone extend this man a membership.....thats HT
Lol, thanks bro. I did the best I could, but there's more plans underway . The spoiler will help finish off the look for now. Unfortunately, it's not ready yet but should be in the next week or two. All your guy's cars look fantastic. They are classy, aggressive looking, and not overdone.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #112
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
I thought it was sundays?! lol im confused! Yea work and school are time consuming for me but now that school is done its off to work mon-friday =/
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote