Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #491
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I disconnected everything and re-seated all connections. There was nothing else left to do. Todd at technostalgia said they need re programming. So I sent them in

GP Tuning 2.5 Cam, RPS Carbon Twin Clutch, Ported Blower, Kook's Headers, Cold Air Inductions CAI, ID850's, 9.17 Lower, 2.5 Upper, JMS BAP, Pedders Front Radius Arm Inserts, Whiteline Subframe Inserts, Tuned by me with HP Tuners
Idle Clip Link...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTL8S9eHwbs
ABADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #492
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADZL1 View Post
I disconnected everything and re-seated all connections. There was nothing else left to do.
Then you have an issue, but it is a rare one, hard as it may sound to believe.

The vast majority of these intermittent flashing symptoms are triggered by low voltage, and rectified by reset protocol.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #493
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

Girlfriends doing the same exact thing. I guess I got 2 bad kits back to back. I don't have any issues with low voltage

GP Tuning 2.5 Cam, RPS Carbon Twin Clutch, Ported Blower, Kook's Headers, Cold Air Inductions CAI, ID850's, 9.17 Lower, 2.5 Upper, JMS BAP, Pedders Front Radius Arm Inserts, Whiteline Subframe Inserts, Tuned by me with HP Tuners
Old 01-11-2015, 01:53 PM   #494
Camaro Dude

Quote:
Girlfriends doing the same exact thing. I guess I got 2 bad kits back to back. I don't have any issues with low voltage
I would insist for an answer from the "technical line", as to why you have experienced two issues back to back.

It would be in their best interests to ponder over this case scenario I would think .

Report back if and when they provide a conclusion of even a theory for that matter.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:55 PM   #495
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

I definitely will. If they come back acting up again, they will go down in a hail of gunfire.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:44 PM   #496
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

Got them back from repair. Now the right outboard has quit. I will be seeking a refund. These lights are crap

Old 01-17-2015, 07:56 PM   #497
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Got them back from repair. Now the right outboard has quit. I will be seeking a refund. These lights are crap

That's crazy, you definitely got a faulty set. Instead of them trying to fix them they just need to replace them completely. Give you a brand new set. Folks have gone years with these with no problem. But we all have our limits and if you've reached yours then I can understand enough is enough. Sorry to hear.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:12 PM   #498
Camaro Dude

Quote:

Yeah, it's time for a refund considering all this downtime on 2+ rounds .

That's unacceptable, they should now give you a free brand new set with some chocolate on the side for your trouble.

Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with my set, now heading into 3rd summer up ahead.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:12 PM   #499
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

I just get sick and tired of pulling the lights in and out, in and out, in and out. My finger tips need a break. I will keep my factory light bulbs.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:14 PM   #500
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post
Yeah, it's time for a refund considering all this downtime on 2+ rounds .

That's unacceptable, they should now give you a free brand new set with some chocolate on the side for your trouble.

Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with my set, now heading into 3rd summer up ahead.
I dont want to deal with another set. Show me the refund.......