Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Thumbs down Dont approach CC performance!

I get to know the CC performance guy from a while asking about various products before making one of my biggest mistakes in life!

I asked him about NGK sprak plugs one step colder and he seemed to be with a great knowledge in those plugs.

Then I decided to buy them. We agreed on the price and the shipping ( I usually request UPS quote in advance).

He requested his money to be paid upfront and said that pay pal will charge him for transaction fees, so I paid those fees from my own pocket to keep him happy.

The good news comes from his side that he is out of stock! I guess it was more appropriate to say this before the deal was agreed.

Anyway, the guy disappears for 3 weeks without a notice and then he says : Im back from vacation !!

I dropped him a couple of PMs and he usually says that he is waiting and there is nothing to do in his hands. Then he decided to ignore my PMs simply.

I found out that he is online and cought him in his own thread. He seemed to be more responsive there as it was exposed to other members.

I recieved an email from paypal that my order was shipped but I was shocked to see that it was shipped through USPS not UPS and it was sent to a street address.

I contacted him saying that mistakes happen, but please stop the shipping or the order will get lost because USPS delivers to PO Box addresses only.

Instead, he threw the blame on me and he said that he was doing me a favor. He said that I hijacked his thread and threatened not to refund me for the cancelled order.

I recieved a warning from the admin for violating the rules. I'm fine with that but I need to know is there a product on this planet that is sold, waited for, and paid for that can be defined as a favor ??

He kept on repeating the word (I was doing you a favor) like 3 times !

I tried to close the issue with no further damage, and he sends me a PM saying that (Im on the driver seat) so you follow my rules and you never cross the line with me!!

I never recieved my money back nor I have recieved any plugs bearing in mind that I covered his pay pal loss and instead I recieved a warning from the admin plus a bunch of insults from this vendor.

This is the last time Im going to deal with this vendor. All what I asked for is to be treated with respect but I guess that respect is getting expensive!
Old 08-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Silver ice SS

Drives: Silver ice Metallic 2SS/RS
That sucks.
Hope all works out for you.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver ice SS View Post
That sucks.
Hope all works out for you.
Man,

If it was about refund, delay, wrong address than that is not a big issue.

But would you ever pay money to get insulted? That is a big disappointment !!

Money should buy you respect.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I'd love to hear his side...

People's Court...
Old 08-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post

People's Court...
Me too!

His posts were deleted on the same thread but I still keep the last PM.

Anyway, from what I came to know that I was not the only member who suffered from him, so thats why I decided to start this thread!

Lets wait and see.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #6
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post

People's Court...
So invite him in and let's see what he has to say. But based on what I read, I know where my vote is going. The customer is ALWAYS right. No matter what.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
So invite him in and let's see what he has to say. But based on what I read, I know where my vote is going. The customer is ALWAYS right. No matter what.
Thanks man!

Im supposed to be here to tell a strory that happened. Not to ask for judgements on who is wrong and who is right !!

The whole issue was clear to some members who saw the entire coversation between me and this guy before it was deleted by the admin, but I still keep the full serious of PMs with me although the wrose part was posted in the thread!

So there is nothing to hide from my side at least and I at least confessed that it was my mistake to voilate the rules of the thread. However, I was forced to do that as I was not getting any attention !

If he is running a new system that defines business as a favor, then all vendors should change their names to friends !!

If he has a no return policy, he should mention that I have a no return policy, not to say that Im doing you a favor and because of that Im not obliged to return your money!

If you are requesting a product, it is your right to know whether it is available or not.

When you say I need my stuff to be shipped by UPS, then it should be UPS not USPS.

When you say mistakes happen because you are humble enough to accept other people faults, you expect others to be as humble as you !!

These are simple life rules and I didnt ask for more !!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #8
AgentJB
AgentJB

Drives: 2011 Camaro
If I read this right, at the end of the day, you didn't receive anything?!

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. Customers are what keeps the lights on for these businesses. As a sales professional, I always uphold a level of respect and professionalism with my customers no matter what.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #9
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Sorry to hear that Cyber, but it isn't the first complaint I've heard about him. I hope you get your plugs or money.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #10
steeleshark2

Drives: 2010 Transformer 1SS Camaro
File with paypal to get your money back. If you never got the product, they should issue your refund.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #11
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
Well buddy I can vouch for you. We have done buisness a few times and you are always very easy to deal with, straight forward of what you want and dont play games. The ideal customer. Hope this all works out for you
Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #12
edgar3

Drives: 2010 2SS
paypal will give you your money back

XSPower Longtube + Catback "Engine to Tip" polished steel
VMAX ported Throttle Body
160 degree thermostat
Street Tune East Coast Supercharging
Cold Air Inductions
TRex Phantom Black Billet Grill. Upper and lower
Custom Badging
Lloyd Floors mats
splash guards
Underhood Engine bay done
AAC LED mailslot strip lights
Flowing Cheese Fondue waterfall in console
Various food items to dip into warm cheese
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #13
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
File a complaint with PayPal. They will get your money back.

Also,

Quote:
I contacted him saying that mistakes happen, but please stop the shipping or the order will get lost because USPS delivers to PO Box addresses only.
USPS will deliver to any address....not just PO Boxes. We use USPS all the time and ship directly to homes. Not once, in over a year of shipping using USPS, has a package gotten lost. Not once.

Now, you probably did get the package by now as it was shipped on or before the 30th of last month. I'm sure tracking will prove that. If not, then go back to the beginning like I said and file the PayPal complaint.

Either way, best of luck to you.

And with regards to the infraction, it was not given by me, but...if you knew you'd get in trouble, then you did that on your own. We hope that rather then jump to that method, someone might contact a Mod or Tran first in hopes that we could facilitate the problem. OR....if it happens again, they can contact the PayPal dispute resolution center and they will handle it for you as a mediator.

Just some pointers. Hope it all works out.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
I have been out for over a week with a back injury and am just seeing this.

I was contacted and asked about TR6 spark plugs. I was then asked about a plug I do not stock. I found one set at the warehouse an informed cyber there was a set in stock..... He asked how much to ship Oman... I quote him USPS as this is how I ship unless it's to big then I use FedEx.... its been our and our customers experience that UPS charges and outrageous brokerage fee for international shipments. We ship to Canada and over seas all the time.. Oman, Bahrain. Saudi Arabia..etc...
I give him the price and he sends payment same as per any purchase.... but he orders 3 sets not one.... I have to order the the two not in stock.. special order them and I sell spark plugs at cost as a favor to usually my wire customers.. AT cost means you pay what I pay.. I don't make money on them and you pay actual shipping cost....... SO these two sets are ordered and the warehouse doesn't have them anywhere they are back ordered and we wait for them... and wait ... AND WAIT... a very long time we wait for them.... waaaaaaaaaaay long time.....
When then come in I ship them immediately......

In the mean time he checks in with me from time to time and I tell him they aren't in I'll ship them asap........ Yes I took a vacation in the middle of all the going on... it was a Friday Saturday and Sunday came home Monday........

SO I tell him they ship and doesn't see the shipping confirmation at first and then he does as paypal automatically shows the info tied to his transaction.......
He realizes its USPS not UPS and this is when all the crap starts.....

He pm's me and tells me that I need to turn the package around .and that he doesn't want them anymore... That USPS wont deliver them.. So I call the post office and they Say I have to come down and fill out a form.... which I do.

But in the meantime grey hijacks a sales thread to get attention.... say's he's not here to hijack the thread but posts daily in it.... so I warn him a few time but he persists on hijacking the thread until the thread gets edited out and then stalks me in another thread. He gets a warning from the powers that be and I ask him to apologize for doing it and that I would take care of him as I would anyone as soon as I get the plugs back.
He banters with me and I banter with him.... But I tell him I will refund all his money and split the shipping cost. I lose half of the 44 it cost to ship and so does he..... the plugs I do at cost so I think its fair.

I injured my back last week and have been flat out since then.... lots of meds.... typing from my back on occasion... out of it for the most part..... The plugs I have not received yet but when I track them they show at the post office last I checked...... But I cant get over there as I am flat on my back... emergency room MRI xray action.. serious injury... serious drugs have been in no condition to do anything.......

As soon as I can do anything I will take care of it like I said I would. There has been no attempt at contact from grey to me since I told him I would take care of it. He has not been an innocent angel in this but I am not going to get into the he said he said crap...... the business transaction went exactly as I said it did. I am attempting to handle it in what I think are fair terms.... I'm stuck with those plugs as well at over 100 for the 3 sets which I havent sold one set in 7 years..... So only asking for half the shipping I think is being fair

Last edited by CC Performance; 09-09-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Closed Thread