Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
REDHOTRED2015

Drives: 2015 2LTRS
Hurst or GM Performance

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
What would you go with if you were up-grading your exhaust. I have researched the GM Performance Exhaust and have an email out to Hurst to see if they make their exhaust for my 2LT RS. If they do which one would you purchase?
Attached Images

REDHOTRED2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #2
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Kind of sounds like Pirelli making floor mats, or Borla making shifters... I would go to the net and research the sounds of different exhaust systems on utube to get sound I want. I love my dual mode exhaust, yet there are different needs for different people.
I can turn mine on or off with a remote or go factory thanks to my Forza three way switch and its nice to be quiet when I want to be early in the morning. I how ever have a built v-8 with headers and that's the big part of the formula. I have heard v-6s with the performance exhaust and they sounded better than the regular exhaust for sure. This is a question of personal taste. Yours is what counts, listen to various exhaust, Flowmaster , Borla, anything stainless...... and have in mind the mods on the car your listening too. Good luck
Old 10-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #3
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
I have the GM Performance exhaust on my car . It's made by Borla . Love the sound .