Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 11-27-2019, 08:01 PM   #1
dsammy1

Drives: 96 Camaro
For Sale 96 Black Camaro V6 T-Top

Hi All,

Looking through the 4th gen thread and I did not see a for sale section. Let me know if i need to post this elsewhere.

I have a 96 V6 Camaro that we need to sell. We purchased it in 2004 or 2005 as the second owners I believe. We drove it until 2010 and have parked it since as it was not practical for us anymore. It sat in our driveway until 2014 until we moved and had finally had a garage to keep it in.(2014) The years from 2010-2014 took a toll on the paint and faded the paint.
From 2014 until now it has been in our garage with the occasional rip around the block and weekly starts until 2016. That stopped when i noticed a fuel leak and have parked it since. Unfortunately, since then it has become an oversized "shelf" in the garage The plan was always to slowly bring it back to pristine condition and start driving it again. We just don't have the room or time anymore to do this.
What I know it needs:
Fuel lines (was leaking near the tank)
Battery ( new in 2015 and has been disconnected but maybe bad)
Brakes (i have new rotors and pads purchased in 2014 but not installed)
Tires (never replaced original since we purchased the car)
Fuse ( in 2017 I pulled a few 20/15Amp fuses out to help a neighbor)
Tune-up and Oil Change (plugs and wires and oil done in 2010 I think)
Paint (faded and has been a "shelf", no rotten body panels)
Headlights ( i think the L low beam and Right H beam lenses are smashed)

located in Cambridge Ontario Canada. I think this is a salvageable project car for someone with time and space. Please send me a message or email me at dave.sammynaiken@gmail.com if interested. I did not share pic but will provide if interested. You will mostly see all the shit piled on the car! lol
Price is make an offer.

Thanks
Dave
dsammy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 08:56 PM   #2
CucumberNox

Drives: camaro 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsammy1 View Post
Hi All,

Looking through the 4th gen thread and I did not see a for sale section. Let me know if i need to post this elsewhere.

I have a 96 V6 Camaro that we need to sell. We purchased it in 2004 or 2005 as the second owners I believe. We drove it until 2010 and have parked it since as it was not practical for us anymore. It sat in our driveway until 2014 until we moved and had finally had a garage to keep it in.(2014) The years from 2010-2014 took a toll on the paint and faded the paint.
From 2014 until now it has been in our garage with the occasional rip around the block and weekly starts until 2016. That stopped when i noticed a fuel leak and have parked it since. Unfortunately, since then it has become an oversized "shelf" in the garage The plan was always to slowly bring it back to pristine condition and start driving it again. We just don't have the room or time anymore to do this.
What I know it needs:
Tune-up and Oil Change (plugs and wires and oil done in 2010 I think)
we become what we behold
located in Cambridge Ontario Canada. I think this is a salvageable project car for someone with time and space. Please send me a message or email me at dave.sammynaiken@gmail.com if interested. I did not share pic but will provide if interested. You will mostly see all the shit piled on the car! lol
Price is make an offer.

Thanks
Dave
Its age is also quite a lot. Gasoline leaks are not an issue that can be ignored. Can we negotiate on them?
CucumberNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 09:52 PM   #3
fernandofleming

Drives: 2023 Honda Odyssey
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsammy1 View Post
Hi All,

What I know it needs:
Tune-up and Oil Change (plugs and wires and oil rooftop snipers done in 2010 I think)

Price is make an offer.

Thanks
Dave
I am interested in this car, please check my contact.
fernandofleming is offline   Reply With Quote