Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #141
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Suck it.

Don said he's not touching and 10.50 and slower cars.. You best pick up some HP tuners and a how to book. Let's face it, it can't possibly get any worse.
That's a low blow.
He can always go to ECS or ship it down the FSP.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #142
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
That's a low blow.
He can always go to ECS or ship it down the FSP.
My kid will be two months in a week. He can't really hold his head up but I figure he can at least do a halfway decent job. He's got a zr1 plug with a line going through it tat on his arm already.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #143
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

The Rest In Peace refers to all the motors I've list since 2010.
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #144
HP Turbine
Boosted

Drives: 2012 1LT RS... with snails
I was hoping some of your goodies would be back at the shop. Don is doing some diagnostics on my car tomorrow to figure out what my bug is. He already showed that melted scrap metal you called a head.

IPS Twin Turbos, Corsa Exhaust, Ported Throttle Body. 461 rwhp 443 rwtq!! *Cameron Hass.ani*
HP Turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #145
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Turbine View Post
I was hoping some of your goodies would be back at the shop. Don is doing some diagnostics on my car tomorrow to figure out what my bug is. He already showed that melted scrap metal you called a head.
Sad that it was more than likely reinstalled that way. So thankful I didn't accept the offer to shove one piston in. Imagine it that happened. Prob a few weeks until Don gets all the motor parts. I'm going to bring him the new heads and stock parts to put on as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #146
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
You saw it go 10.0 at 143 last month you jackass. Looks like your diabetes has taken your vision. And at such a young age. Oh well, prob for the best. God knows you're tired or reading 11 second slips!

Not to mention you towed me back to the trailer after it went 9.80 then you tented the trunk and pushed the car into the air hose reel. How quickly we forget.
10.0 with the new motor! When, where? Your talking about old motor. You better put little Jamie away, your playing with him a little too much. You just had a child. You can't make another in your palm.

You ungrateful bastard. That's the thanks you give me. I tow your car back to the trailer and instead of letting you poor wheelchair bound dad steer, your lazy ass jumps behind the wheel. You have 4 invalids attempt to push that pos of yours onto trailer all the while your foot is dragging the break. We try again this time with a running head start and your dumbass steers it into hose reel.

Don't mean to throw your dad under the bus but I would check his wheelchair for marks.
nyny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #147
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny69 View Post
10.0 with the new motor! When, where? Your talking about old motor. You better put little Jamie away, your playing with him a little too much. You just had a child. You can't make another in your palm.

You ungrateful bastard. That's the thanks you give me. I tow your car back to the trailer and instead of letting you poor wheelchair bound dad steer, your lazy ass jumps behind the wheel. You have 4 invalids attempt to push that pos of yours onto trailer all the while your foot is dragging the break. We try again this time with a running head start and your dumbass steers it into hose reel.

Don't mean to throw your dad under the bus but I would check his wheelchair for marks.
Ok, I think I got it. So if he doesn't drink, he must be high as a kite most of the time. Nobody can be that stupid to keep their foot on the brake while trying to push a car. Right?
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #148
nyny69

Quote:
Ok, I think I got it. So if he doesn't drink, he must be high as a kite most of the time. Nobody can be that stupid to keep their foot on the brake while trying to push a car. Right?
it was a wtf moment. I felt so bad for his dad. The pain in his eyes. Unforgettable. Maybe the pain was an "oh shit" Jamie broke something again.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #149
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Quote:
it was a wtf moment. I felt so bad for his dad. The pain in his eyes. Unforgettable. Maybe the pain was an "oh shit" Jamie broke something again.
Obviously his sugar is quite low and has begun making stories. Grab a snickers and report back.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #150
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsLBBzA...ure%3Dyoutu.be

Looks like the Alzheimer's has started already. Time to put you out to pasture.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #151
nyny69

Quote:
http://youtu.be/tsLBBzAhpaE

Looks like the Alzheimer's has started already. Time to put you out to pasture.
Yup. I already forgot them slow passes. 4 passes. Not even a 9. Pathetic. So sad. A total
Old 11-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #152
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Yup. I already forgot them slow passes. 4 passes. Not even a 9. Pathetic. So sad. A total
No 9's since may. So sad... Only two blown motors on the two times at the track since then.

Couldn't buy a 9.

Then all it was running was 9's.

Then it wasn't running at all.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:47 AM   #153
nyny69

Quote:
No 9's since may. So sad... Only two blown motors on the two times at the track since then.

Couldn't buy a 9.

Then all it was running was 9's.

Then it wasn't running at all.
This is all I have to say
Old 11-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #154
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
sorry to bust in on jamie,s build, but know a lot of motorheads are here, anyone ever see a rocker bolts completely pull out of the head ..had 2 bolts{ rocker arms} completly strip out of a set of mast 6 bolt heads,,failing cylinder #5 , the bolt threads are perfect, but a small ring of threaded head came out with the bolts..similar looking to a heilcoil, wrapped around the bolts..so inside the head there are no threads left at all..and i can spin the treaded debris on and off the bolt itself as the threads inside the head debrirs is still intact..any ideas??? these were new black label heads straight from mast