Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-16-2018, 02:41 PM   #43
The Knight Rider

Drives: Honda Accord v6 Touring
God! I am having such a hard time deciding on a color! I am trying to use the process of elimination but everytime I eliminate a color, I see another picture of it and it is back. Man that red hot with black accents looks sweet
The Knight Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #44
NinoSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
THIS!!!

I love the deep pure blue colors that have NO hues of purple in them (like so many blues have these days) and the Hyper Blue is really a true blue and I love it.

I ended up picking the NFG though as well, because over the longer term it's a very balanced color. NFG to me says... Classy, Incognito, sophisticated.

HBM says to me "Look at me" in a very beautiful way, my eyes have always been drawn to deep blues, and if mine was a weekend car and not a daily driver, I probably would have gone that route.

I saw a Hyper Blue ZL1 at a airshow last weekend and for a second there, was regretting my NFG decision. I go back and forth on any given day on which one I like better.
I just bought a NFG 1LE. I was only considering NFG or HBM, however in the end I did not need/want all of the attention that the HBM would bring. It's absolutely stunning in person and I actually like is a smidge more than mine but in the end I went for the more conservative choice.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:10 PM   #45
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoSS View Post
I just bought a NFG 1LE. I was only considering NFG or HBM, however in the end I did not need/want all of the attention that the HBM would bring. It's absolutely stunning in person and I actually like is a smidge more than mine but in the end I went for the more conservative choice.
I absolutely love the HBM.
I've had several blue cars in a row and wanted something more understated. As much as I really, really like and wanted the HBM, I went with black. Almost picked up a NFG 1LE but the dealer dropped the ball and I went home in the black instead.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:29 PM   #46
slvrsrpnt

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
I think HBM was the best color for the 6th gen. I got the screaming yellow because it was the last '17 on the lot and they took almost $12K off the sticker
slvrsrpnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:55 PM   #47
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Hyper Blue Owners, Still love the Color?

Yes still like mine. It does stand out y previous car was an AGM 5th gen. Car popped in the sun but didn’t stand out like this one does

Ryan B.
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:34 PM   #48
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
Love it! Black would have been the next choice, but GM really hit it out of the park with HBM. It is an attention getter for sure. At work, quite a few people have commented about it. One guy said he walks past it just to have a look.
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote