Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Hello from WV

hi everyone,

I've been taking advantage of this site since I ordered my summit white 2010 Camaro SS in the summer of '09. Tons of info and lots of great ideas, not to mention the baddest Camaro's on the planet. I'm a Chevy guy but I love cars in general. A true car guy appreciates automotive engineering no matter the make! I do enjoy spanking a mustang when I can though . I'm also a drag racer, and have been around bracket racing since I was a kid. I currently race with my dad. He runs a 67 Nova (5.80s in the 1/8th) and I run a short wheelbase dragster (5.40s in the 1/8th).

Anyways, I was kind of hoping to get some support from Camaro5 members to help promote my personal website (www.fastracecars.com). It is just a "car guy" photo site with a bunch of pictures I have taken over the years at a few car shows and from some 1/8th mile drag strips. Most of the camaro pictures in the sports car section are actually from the GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA from 2010, and I would love to get some new high-res pictures from any of the members here that will be attending this year's event this coming weekend. It might be worth noting that I pay $1 per approved picture that is uploaded on the site, and the earnings can be used to purchase AMSOIL products via my amsoil website (www.woodsbrosracing.com) for anyone interested. I can't think of any other photo websites that actually rewards it's contributors more than that, and I'm always open to new ideas or suggestions anyone may have. As the site grows and generates more advertising income, I hope to give back to my contributors even more with monthly photo contests, etc. I would also like to sponsor some car shows, forums, etc. Thanks in advance for any support.

Best Regards,
Travis
www.FastRaceCars.com
www.WoodsBrosRacing.com
FastRaceCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Travis, CONGRATS on the new ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wive's, husbands and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
welcome
Old 06-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
welcome
Old 06-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #5
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Welcome!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
welcome
Old 06-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Grey Ghost

Drives: 2013 HWSE 2SS
Welcome!! Lots of fun curvy roads to drive on in your state!! Have fun!
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amsoil, camaro, drag racing, images, pictures