Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #43
2011RS/SS

Drives: 2016 corvette Z06
Dude, you should have known better to post some crap like that up on this board. Your dealeship is about as crazy as those who are asking way over sticker for a slow ass V6 model.

I didn't pay markup for my Z06 so I damn sure wouldn't even think about paying sticker for a camaro
2011RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:22 PM   #44
Phenicks

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoske View Post
I swear GM just needs to offer direct pricing just like Nissan--crap makes me sick. Why the hell anyone needs a salesman to buy a car or furniture in this day in age is completely beyond me.

Sigh....
don't know why we need salespeople for shit when nowadays we know more about the product than the salesperson.
Phenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #45
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenicks View Post
don't know why we need salespeople for shit when nowadays we know more about the product than the salesperson.
That statement is so true these days. Well said!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #46
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
i know there are reliable, helpful, informative, trustworthy salesmen out there. it seems for every one of those, there are 10 douchebags waiting to rip people off. this ridiculous mark up mentality will have you selling watermelons off 64 next year. i suspect you'll mark those up too.

best of luck.

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #47
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfingsalesman View Post
Its a decision. Pay now for something you really want, or wait 6-8 months to de lied to by a dealer promissing to sell at MSRP. If you're car comes in early, your dealer knows you pay around MSRP for it. Why wouldn't he offer it to someone else for more, and re-order you another one. Market adjusted price means you own now, not when Chevy builds one and dealership calls you.

BS. There are plenty of legit dealers not dicking customers around with the bullshit market adjustment. You're only kidding yourself with that crap you're spewing out. $10k over is INSANE. Have fun sitting on that car until your manager comes down from his crack high.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #48
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
I posted this thread not argue, but to list one that is avalbile now. We will be able to take less then 10 over sticker. The ordering for MSRP means you do have to wait for delivery when ever that may be. It is your choice to wait for a lesser price. But we have one avalible for sale to own before everyone else has one on the block has it. Camaro 5 is proof of the excitment of Camaro. As owners or Camaro orders I would be proud to own a car bringing over sticker because it means not all can have the Camaro. And if you have taken the time to view our website and inventory you might see we have the best priced cars and trucks any where around. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment!
I think I speak for everyone on this site when I say TAKE A HIKE!!! We will welcome you back with open arms if you want to sell it for MSRP or lower.. Excitement or not, a couple thousand over MSRP is fine considering how hard it is to find the car but $10,000 is way over the top.. Like I said in the post above, you can advertise this here but nobody from this forum is going to waist their hard earned money when there are plenty of dealers selling for MSRP and many more that have sold orders that were canceled at MSRP as well..
Old 06-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #49
Lauryn200
I Pity The Fool

Drives: Jeep Wrangler '06 & VW GTI 09
Lauryn200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:46 AM   #50
Shadowmind

Drives: 2010 2SS - IOM, fully loaded
Quote:
We are having a ball reading the posts, so far all complaints. We wanted a reaction, well we got it! So I get it you will not pay over over MSRP. Ok so consider this a market survey what would you offer your local dealer to take it off thier hands? TODAY!
Excuse me....

Did you actually read ANY portion of these forums before making an account here to post your blatant advertising, mind you, the WRONG portion of the forums no less?

If you had actually taken the time to read, you should have immediately had your attention drawn to the two threads stickied at the top of the page...

1) Price gouging greedy m-f'ers... Where there is a list of dealerships across the USA that have been ripping people off. Where our forum members watch, to ensure they DONT walk into those dealerships.

2) MSRP OR LESS dealerships, where dealers who are NOT greedy, and who actually want to sell volume, to acquire more vehicles, to sell, are listed. They are also well praised by the community here.

Had you actually invested a few moments of time, before you crapped on this community, you would understand exactly where all this angst is coming from.

Peace out...
Shadowmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #51
ssalter

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs iom w/ blk & iom
Quote:
Its a decision. Pay now for something you really want, or wait 6-8 months to de lied to by a dealer promissing to sell at MSRP. If you're car comes in early, your dealer knows you pay around MSRP for it. Why wouldn't he offer it to someone else for more, and re-order you another one. Market adjusted price means you own now, not when Chevy builds one and dealership calls you.
Yea its a decision. To not buy from douche bag dealers like you when there are dealers from one coast to another that are selling MSRP!!!!! You just have to look. Market adjusted price huh??? The markey adjusted price should be FREAKING MSRP! MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE! The price GM suggest so sell at. Not here take this and charge whatever you want for it. Dealerships like yours are the ones that should lose your right to sell GM products. I wish more people from GM payed attention to this board so we could take care of @$Holes like you!
ssalter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 camaro unsold, camaro in stock, camaro order, inferno orange camaro, six speed