Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
RTRO 2SS

Drives: 2010 2SSRS 6 Speed
Hotchkis Suspension Customer Support & Service 2nd to none

The staff at Hotchkis is a class act, their support and service are second to none. I had the Race Pack installed on my 2010 Camaro SS, it’s an awesome upgrade and makes a world of difference in the cars handling. The presale support I received was excellent, they put me in touch with at least two different individuals to consult with before I decided to buy their product. I had a bump in the road due to, in my opinion, a less than professional installation by my local speed shop. I called Hotchkis to discuss the problem and was quickly taken care of in what I call one of the most above and beyond customer service jobs I’ve ever experienced. Thank you Mark

Hats off to John Hotchkis for the awesome products and assembling a great supporting cast. Every time I’ve called them they’ve provided awesome service
RTRO 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Good to know. People rarely comment on Hotchkis around here. Not sure why...
Old 10-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
Calikenn

Drives: 2012 Corvette GS
Good to hear. The few times I sent them a PM, they responded quickly. Hotchkis is really the only company that makes springs specific to my V6 convertible, so they have been in my cross hair for awhile. And they seem to get good reviews too. But you are right, for some reason, they just aren't as popular as some of the other manufacturers. Thanks for sharing your good experience RTRO.
Calikenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
Hotchkis

Drives: 1st through 5th gen Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTRO 2SS View Post
The staff at Hotchkis is a class act, their support and service are second to none. I had the Race Pack installed on my 2010 Camaro SS, it’s an awesome upgrade and makes a world of difference in the cars handling. The presale support I received was excellent, they put me in touch with at least two different individuals to consult with before I decided to buy their product. I had a bump in the road due to, in my opinion, a less than professional installation by my local speed shop. I called Hotchkis to discuss the problem and was quickly taken care of in what I call one of the most above and beyond customer service jobs I’ve ever experienced. Thank you Mark

Hats off to John Hotchkis for the awesome products and assembling a great supporting cast. Every time I’ve called them they’ve provided awesome service
Thanks for the compliments RTRO 2SS. We are always happy to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with their Hotchkis suspension and its installation. Thank you again and enjoy the suspension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikenn View Post
Good to hear. The few times I sent them a PM, they responded quickly. Hotchkis is really the only company that makes springs specific to my V6 convertible, so they have been in my cross hair for awhile. And they seem to get good reviews too. But you are right, for some reason, they just aren't as popular as some of the other manufacturers. Thanks for sharing your good experience RTRO.
Calikenn, give us a call when you are ready to get the springs for your V6 convertible and we'll be happy to make sure you get what you need. And remember, our 20% off Fall Sale is going on through Wednesday next week!
Hotchkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Glad they took care of you. I sent a pm some time ago and never got a response. Wanted to use them since I live a couple miles from them. They make good stuff
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote