Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-08-2015, 08:13 AM   #393
hush18

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by desieng View Post
Which specific harness goes with this bumper?

Is it this one?

http://www.gen5diy.com/Rideskinz-Adapter/

Just want to make sure this is the right one for keeping LEDs on with headlights...
Yeah, that's the one that I got. You have to make sure to get the right bulb type adapter. I don't think it's going to work for keeping them on with the headlights, I think you might need an additional harness for that. The harness just makes the LEDS plug and play with the existing wiring and makes them act as the old DRL.
hush18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:40 AM   #394
Khangaroo

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
My car been in the shop for 3 weeks and they still having trouble getting it looking at least decent. The grill area are wavy and won't straighten out. Been emailing tony from rideskinz about it and he never answers so it's getting pretty frustrating. At this point I'm not sure what to do cause I can't afford to take a lost on a 800 dollar bumper. If anyone interested in a project and want to take it off my hands we can work out a deal.
Khangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:34 AM   #395
Uhoh5oh
Demon Bu1LT

Drives: 2012 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khangaroo View Post
Been emailing tony from rideskinz about it and he never answers so it's getting pretty frustrating.
Terrible worthless product with customer service to match. Emails are answered promptly when you are getting ready to purchase but after you receive the bumper the email responses stop. Hate to read yet another horror story involving this fascia. Good luck and I hope something will work out for you.

Appearance Mods: 20" Havoc wheels with 245 Nittos up front and 275 Toyos in the rear, 1LT Badges by Emblem Pros, NS1 inspired striping, Aggressor 2 fascia, T-Rex Phantom Grille, 4 pack gauge cluster, Hydro dipped engine bay, Iggee synthetic leather seat covers

Audio Mods: Rockford Fosgate P3 12", Rockford Fosgate 1000w amp

Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404436
Uhoh5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:09 PM   #396
Khangaroo

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
Hoping this body shop can work some magic for me since it's one of the best in town. Keep Yall updated.
Khangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote