Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 04-24-2019, 08:21 AM   #1
HeadlightArmor

Drives: Company Car
Post DIY Video - Camaro Fog Light / DRL Protection Film Install

Have a 2010-2013 Camaro or a 2013-2015 Camaro ZL1 and want to both protect your $$$ lights and maybe even change up the look? Headlight Armor is the way to go.

Wonder if you can get them on? The video was shot on a ZL1 fog light which is a 'D' shape at the top but the process is the came for 10-13 Camaro's with round fogs. Give it a look.

Headlight Armor Clear Upper Fog Light DRL Protection Film DIY Install – 2013-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

We hope you found the video helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions about the application process here.

If you have product or pricing questions please see our vendor thread here as this thread is only for the DIY application.

The process may be similar for other manufacturers’ products, but you should follow the recommendations of the manufacturer as materials and adhesives can dictate a different approach. What works for one material may not work for another.

Last edited by HeadlightArmor; 04-24-2019 at 02:52 PM.
HeadlightArmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:26 AM   #2
Panda1LE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE (6spd)
i may be interested in yellow for my 2013 fogs. any discount codes for forum members?

CAI intake, Stainless Power LTH, SCT X4, NPP exhaust
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:56 PM   #3
HeadlightArmor

Drives: Company Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
i may be interested in yellow for my 2013 fogs. any discount codes for forum members?
Trying to keep the thread on the DIY topic and not a sales thread, but no we do not have a coupon program for the select forums we support and higher prices for everybody else (or those that miss a coupon). Everybody gets the same discount.

If anybody has additional product or pricing questions please see our vendor thread here as this thread is only for the DIY application.
HeadlightArmor is offline   Reply With Quote