Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #71
heRS
Raised by Wolves
 
heRS's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,979
That sucks, Nutro. Sorry for the buzzard luck. Someone did that to our el camino years ago, baseball bat through the windshield. Parked at a friends house in a nice rural neighborhood, little miscreants took out about six windshields, windows etc. around the neighborhood that night.
__________________
Tori
click the sig pic to view my build thread


heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #72
CWI
Helping Build America
 
CWI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Freeport LPG Export
Posts: 3,836
This is the punk ass thing that makes ya want to find the perp, tie him up and bitch slap for a day and a half! or :slice:Some people have low self esteem and feel repressed by society and to cowardly striking at others that have things they don't makes them feel better. No now days.
__________________
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"
CWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #73
90503


 
90503's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 12,783
"The best revenge is living well."....I wouldn't want to know who did it or why...Not worth the brain space...Just get it fixed and enjoy the car.....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #74
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,518
Sorry about what happened. Hope your able to get everything compensated and fixed, ASAP.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #75
Mr. Notorious
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Summit White :)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 60
Old thread but I had to vent...

4:30 AM this morning sleeping with the windows open as always in FL, heard that sound like a case of bottles fell off a roof. Grabbed my keys, sneaked out a side door quietly with no lights, and they were already around the corner. I remember noticing how quiet the car was when it chirped the tires. No exhaust leaks, not ratty idle, no belt squeel pulling away, nothing. They had something nice themselves.

They smashed my sunroof in (nice enough to dent my roof) and my driver side window "for fun" or anger issues. They didn't want anything out of the car, they only wanted to make sure I didn't chase them because they stabbed my 2 DAY OLD rear 315 Nitto Invo.

I've been pissed before, but this is ridiculous. The cops called me back later and said I was 1 out 5 so far randomly hit all in different neighborhoods. They didn't enter any other cars either, nothing stolen. That is what makes it worse, this person(s) is basically a waste of life. I was the only one that woke up.

The best feeling was them stabbing my tire, they knew I'd catch them with it even with the broken windows and wreck the rest of their night.

Now to research who I can trust repairing my car. Leather seat's are scratched from the sunroof, center console has some good scratches, and there's still little pieces of glass everywhere on my car. Car insurance won't help until it's at a dealer, but being lowered almost 2" I can't have a flatbed come unless they want to repair the front bumper too.

#AWESOME
Mr. Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #76
Moorepheus

 
Drives: 2013 Dodge Charge R/T Plus AWD
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 1,307
I say it's a METEORITE...LOL
Moorepheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #77
376LS3
Eh, that'll happen
 
376LS3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrido View Post
Probably teenage kids. Bored and 15 is trouble, and no 15yo should be shot for vandalism.
Yes he should. I dont think it needs to be a kill shot, but Id put one right in his knee and wouldnt feel a lick bad about it. Kids today have no respect for anyone because we are a society that frowns upon eye for an eye, so theyre not afraid of anything. Im sorry, but if you phuck up my car, your life is about to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Notorious View Post
Old thread but I had to vent...

4:30 AM this morning sleeping with the windows open as always in FL, heard that sound like a case of bottles fell off a roof. Grabbed my keys, sneaked out a side door quietly with no lights, and they were already around the corner. I remember noticing how quiet the car was when it chirped the tires. No exhaust leaks, not ratty idle, no belt squeel pulling away, nothing. They had something nice themselves.

They smashed my sunroof in (nice enough to dent my roof) and my driver side window "for fun" or anger issues. They didn't want anything out of the car, they only wanted to make sure I didn't chase them because they stabbed my 2 DAY OLD rear 315 Nitto Invo.

I've been pissed before, but this is ridiculous. The cops called me back later and said I was 1 out 5 so far randomly hit all in different neighborhoods. They didn't enter any other cars either, nothing stolen. That is what makes it worse, this person(s) is basically a waste of life. I was the only one that woke up.

The best feeling was them stabbing my tire, they knew I'd catch them with it even with the broken windows and wreck the rest of their night.

Now to research who I can trust repairing my car. Leather seat's are scratched from the sunroof, center console has some good scratches, and there's still little pieces of glass everywhere on my car. Car insurance won't help until it's at a dealer, but being lowered almost 2" I can't have a flatbed come unless they want to repair the front bumper too.

#AWESOME
Sorry about your car man. Hopefully theyll get ****y and tell some of their friends at school and get over heard by someone and reported. Keep us updated.
__________________
2010 Camaro SS LS3 - No Modz
376LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #78
pocketcthulhu
 
pocketcthulhu's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2ss/RS 5th gen Camaro #2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: arkansas
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by 376LS3 View Post
Yes he should. I dont think it needs to be a kill shot, but Id put one right in his knee and wouldnt feel a lick bad about it. Kids today have no respect for anyone because we are a society that frowns upon eye for an eye, so theyre not afraid of anything. Im sorry, but if you phuck up my car, your life is about to change.



Sorry about your car man. Hopefully theyll get ****y and tell some of their friends at school and get over heard by someone and reported. Keep us updated.
Nowadays Facebook it's always some punk bragging on facebook.
__________________
pocketcthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #79
Deputy 702
Zombie Hunter. . .
 
Deputy 702's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Antonio, Tx.
Posts: 162
[QUOTE=Nutro;5610665]It's legal in Texas to shoot someone breaking into or trying to steal your car, house, property etc etc.

I'm not saying I would have shot, but it would have been justified.

You DON'T **** with another mans vehicle.

[QUOTE]

It's legal in texas to defend your property and other property to a certain extent it's also legal in the state of texas to shoot someone vandalizing your property. But it's only allowed at night as the law states. Shoot them during the day and your in trouble. If you walk out at 11 at night and some kid is slashing your tires and you have your weapon and you shoot him and kill him you will not be held criminaly responsible. Although you could still be held civily liable. Meaning that his turd parents can sue you and will more than likely win a judment against you for shooting their turd offspring.
Deputy 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #80
2xSSRS

 
2xSSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 974
Dude, It's past time to move. Or at least get a BF Dog on a chain just long enough to reach the front of your car.
__________________
2xSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #81
willhe64

 
willhe64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,191
And then shoot your dog because he destroyed your car with his chain?
__________________
I feel it only fair to warn you, I have a black belt in CAPS LOCK.
willhe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #82
2xSSRS

 
2xSSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhe64 View Post
And then shoot your dog because he destroyed your car with his chain?
Well, no plan is perfect. But as long as he had some ones foot in his mouth, I'd be ok with that. Good Dog!!
__________________
2xSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #83
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
camaro_RS's Avatar
 
Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Emerald Coast
Posts: 3,388
Too bad, man. I feel your pain. I've had vandalism done to my car as well.
__________________
-White Mary Jane....build thread [COTW 6/11/12] :

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #84
Dtowndog420
 
Drives: SBM 09 G8 GT/RH 15 SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dallas,Tx
Posts: 258
I hate when people get jealous and do these things. It's makes no sense to damage other peoples property (OPP) just because your mad and jealous because you have stuff they don't. What they don't consider is we work hard for these things and instead of being mad and jealous we set goals and do what it takes to have nice stuff. Anybody can do it no matter what set backs and trials we may have we over come them and move forward and accomplish our goals.WTF!
Dtowndog420 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.