Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #1
ticketmaster

Drives: 2SS/RS
I NEED SOME HELP

ok so now i got to go back to the dealership and ask them about the HVAC ,great a month ago i was told the problem with with my air was me,it was supposed to do that, although i was sure it wasn't,and then there was the spoiler ya already been there also.I love my car and don't want to pick it apart just listen and fix it.i accept there will be problems i don't expect bad service.I guess i need to make some noise about the panels under the doors not being flush and gaping I feel like I i wast my time ,but I am owed the service and my car is owed the respect it is what it is.also can any one give me any ideas about a ss badge for the under camaro GM should have put that there and the the side grills should have been more than a ripple,GM wants a lot for there products were else might i look.How do i approach a dealership that has my picture on the wall all i want is for them to service there product.
ticketmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
Mod4SS
Resident Expert

Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticketmaster View Post
...also can any one give me any ideas about a ss badge for the under camaro GM should have put that there and the the side grills should have been more than a ripple,GM wants a lot for there products were else might i look...
You can purchase red or white "SS" badges on this website...

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...umber=92228475

Also, you can perform a for other ideas.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
ticketmaster

Drives: 2SS/RS
My car is V red I bought it in june it was the first one off the truck.first one around here I love this car but..come on give me a break
ticketmaster is offline   Reply With Quote