Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
Team STILLEN

 
Team STILLEN's Avatar
 
Drives: Varies
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 2,184
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER BY STILLEN

Whipple


Stillen is now taking pre-orders for the Whipple Supercharger! Whipple has now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin screw system available today for the Camaro. The Whipple Supercharger comes with all parts needed for installation, and fits under the factory hood. Whipple features a “Roots” style blower so the air is compressed before entering the engine, which means less stress on your engine, and a lower chance of overheating at the track. There is a One year warranty, or an optional 3year/ 36k mile warranty. The Whipple Supercharger for the manual has a 600HP output to the wheel and the automatic is 580HP to the wheel. Whipple’s Supercharger is 50% greater capacity than the 1.7L Eaton TVS used on the factory LT4.

This Supercharger is available in different finishes. The Whipple Supercharger features quick connect fittings and an oversize air to water intercooler. With this Supercharger, there are no internal modifications necessary. Stillen is the exclusive warrantied installer in the Orange County and Southern California Region. Stillen has been in business since 1986 and offers everything from Superchargers, Exhausts, Body Kits, Big brake kits and MUCH MORE! To get yours on order please contact me at: lbowen@stillen.com

STILLEN is available to ship these kits around the world and we offer a full installation service at our facility in Costa Mesa CA.
Attached Images
  
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!
 
flipstyledsm22's Avatar
 
Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Seabrook, Texas
Posts: 1,111
Looks great! What do you have for the LSA people?
__________________
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before." Mae West 1892-1980

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
maddoggyusa

 
maddoggyusa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,581
is there gonna be a group buy discount??
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
427K
 
427K's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Arizona
Posts: 98
Cool!
How much weight would this added to the vehicle?
__________________
I spent most of my money on beer and cars, the rest I just wasted.
427K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #5
LCPLPunk
Slave 1
 
LCPLPunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/2SS
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Near DC
Posts: 999
Will you take payment in souls?
__________________
R2C Cold Air Intake / VMAX Throttle Body / Speed Engineering LTHs / DynoSteve tuned / Z28 Replicas in rear (275 square)/ 1LE Front Struts/Springs / Hellwig Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / 1LE Toe Rods / BMR UCA Bracket-Bushings / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Transmission Dipstick
LCPLPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #6
Irace16
 
Irace16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS RS M6
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Posts: 507
Is this for the fifth gen? You mention lt4 in your message...
__________________
Vararam intake, gmpp exhaust, borla stainless long tubes, cat less, jannetty tune, bmr lowering springs, heritage grill , smoked lenses
Irace16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #7
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,091
I was excited to see this Whipple SC, but I just checked Whipple's website and the pic you posted is for the Gen6.

Did you mean to post this in the Camaro6 website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
Whipple


Stillen is now taking pre-orders for the Whipple Supercharger! Whipple has now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin screw system available today for the Camaro. The Whipple Supercharger comes with all parts needed for installation, and fits under the factory hood. Whipple features a “Roots” style blower so the air is compressed before entering the engine, which means less stress on your engine, and a lower chance of overheating at the track. There is a One year warranty, or an optional 3year/ 36k mile warranty. The Whipple Supercharger for the manual has a 600HP output to the wheel and the automatic is 580HP to the wheel. Whipple’s Supercharger is 50% greater capacity than the 1.7L Eaton TVS used on the factory LT4.

This Supercharger is available in different finishes. The Whipple Supercharger features quick connect fittings and an oversize air to water intercooler. With this Supercharger, there are no internal modifications necessary. Stillen is the exclusive warrantied installer in the Orange County and Southern California Region. Stillen has been in business since 1986 and offers everything from Superchargers, Exhausts, Body Kits, Big brake kits and MUCH MORE! To get yours on order please contact me at: lbowen@stillen.com

STILLEN is available to ship these kits around the world and we offer a full installation service at our facility in Costa Mesa CA.
__________________
Vengeance Kaotik Cam, C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter+2012LS3VERT bushing, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter. Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms, Pegasus Solid Subframe. Pedders ZL1 barz, radius arm & steering rack bushings. BMR adjustable toe-rods. Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace. ZL1 GMPP Driveline Upgrade. TurnOne P/S pump. CTS-V 6 pistons.
447 HP @ 6180 RPM / 418 TQ @ 5100 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #8
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad
 
Olddudesrule's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 1,718
Boooooo.
__________________
Sold:
2007 Z06
2002 Viper GTS/ACR
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:53 PM   #9
Ashen 6.2

 
Ashen 6.2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
I was excited to see this Whipple SC, but I just checked Whipple's website and the pic you posted is for the Gen6.

Did you mean to post this in the Camaro6 website?
i was wondering the same thing!
__________________
2014 Camaro SS L99, Ashen Grey w/Black Leather - Build thread - http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491561

Mods - GPI Tune (Rhino79), GPI SS2VVT Cam, GPI RodMod Intake, CHE Trunion Upgrade, Bo White Ported TB, Holley Fuel Rails, B&M Transmission Pan, JRE Trans Dipstick, Circle D 3600 Single Disc Converter, ADM CAI, ADM Scoop, ADM Trans Cooler, Kooks Headers, Solo Cat Back, Elite Catch Can, Z28 Grill, Z28 Aero Package; Z/28 Rockers, Z28 Flares & Diffuser, BMR 1" Lowering Springs, ZL1 Addons Splitter Guards, MRR228 Wheels, Eaton Tru-Trac, Hurst Roll Control.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #10
hunter1660

 
hunter1660's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011ss/rs camaro
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: florida
Posts: 877
Makes 225 hp over stock test mule which only made 350hp ...that's monumental. Or fishy...or monumentally fishy
__________________
hunter1660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #11
Spec


 
Spec's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 3,050
Costa Mesa, eh... hmmm... so is this for a 5th gen or 6th gen?
__________________
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #12
8balldeluxe

 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Rosenberg, Texas
Posts: 779
In for group buy
__________________
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:14 AM   #13
maddoggyusa

 
maddoggyusa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,581
my guess is this is their new design that is a lower profile... and lets you use the stock hood without any issues. It has similar packaging as the ZL1 engines and Edelbrock supercharger. I think performance is basically the same as their old style.

I think $1,000 off and pick any color would be a nice camaro5 deal if we get say 10+ orders. $600 option to pick a color besides black seems outrageous to me.

Like to see photos of one installed in a Gen5. Also, like to know if the GM strut brace can still be used with this design.
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #14
Team STILLEN

 
Team STILLEN's Avatar
 
Drives: Varies
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggyusa View Post
my guess is this is their new design that is a lower profile... and lets you use the stock hood without any issues. It has similar packaging as the ZL1 engines and Edelbrock supercharger. I think performance is basically the same as their old style.

I think $1,000 off and pick any color would be a nice camaro5 deal if we get say 10+ orders. $600 option to pick a color besides black seems outrageous to me.

Like to see photos of one installed in a Gen5. Also, like to know if the GM strut brace can still be used with this design.
I can definitely see what I can do with a group order. How many are we talking so I have an idea to present and go to bat to get you guys the best deal and color you want.
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.