Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Review Request: East Texas Muscle Cars

This is the closest shop to me that looks like it can fulfill my needs. Anyone here used them before? Yay/nay?

I tried searching for reviews but got every post with "east" or "muscle car" in it, so mods, move as needed.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
ewynn9

Drives: IOM 1LT/RS
They post quite a bit. My cousin had his Z06 supercharged by them, very high quality work.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
not exactly where your at......but around the Houston area there are a few..... ARD for one, they are sponsers of the H-Town Camaro Club and do a LOT of work for our members.....very high quality, and they do EVERYTHING...they even have their own race car to PLAY with, (R&D).
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
onechuck
Onechuck

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2SS\RS SC & Cammed
They are great. Stephen is easy to talk to about all your High performance needs. They put the 750 HP kit on my LS3 and it is awesome. You wont be disappointment. I looked at other places but I came back here. There were no hidden cost into the build, what he said he did. Here is my car.

onechuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
NoMercy

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Stephen tuned my Camaro Sunday at the Dyno day. Great guy and went out of his way to take care of me. I had another tune on mine and while on the dyno the air fuel was 14.3! So Stephen worked his magic with the HP tuner and the car runs and idles sooo much better and picked up some power as well. Highly recommend them!!
It put down 461 rwhp and 439 rwtq. with cam,headers,and intake.
Magnuson TVS 2300, 16% OD rear pullies(stock 3.8 on front jackshaft), Vector Motorsports 2.5 cam, hardened push rods, titanium retainers, patriot gold double springs, Dynatech 1 7/8 Longtube headers, gutted cats, F.A.S.T. 90lb. injectors, Lonnie's double pumper fuel pump, ZR1 Plugs, Airade cai, HP tuned by East Texas Musclecars. 660 rwhp / 611 rwtq
NoMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #6
east TX Muscle cars

Drives: 2x 05 Vettes/65'AC cobra/68 camaro
you can search us on Corvette forum, and ls1 GTO also. check out our web site and look at all the builds we have done also.

our BIGGEST customer base is Houston and Dallas! if you have any questions give me a call or email if you cant get me and ill sure take care of you!
east TX Muscle cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Hello East Texas!

I doubt you'll remember me from the dozens of emails you've received since then, but I've already pretty much decided on your service; I sent you an email saying I was looking at getting a CAI and custom tune from you guys after the holidays.

Also looking to get a Pedders I kit; I'm assuming you can do that when the time comes? Pm me a price if you will. This one: https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au...AMARO+STREET+I