Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #71
Ruin
...soon

Drives: 1969 Corvette & 2010 Mazda 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary Hendrix View Post
Level up your Speech to 100, I did that and now my merchants have 2,300+ per time with the perks; on first arrival at their shop they have 12K+

I'm a level 38...FADE223; add me if you need help
... What? How did you get there so fast? I must know!

PS3: Rum-n-Son (C5 in subject line please).

I'm level 14 or 15 right now, can't remember. But have a house and am married, haha. Love the extra 100 gold every day.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #72
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
Downloading from Steam right now!

I was going to wait until Xmas, but I just can't!

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #73
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
... What? How did you get there so fast? I must know!

PS3: Rum-n-Son (C5 in subject line please).

I'm level 14 or 15 right now, can't remember. But have a house and am married, haha. Love the extra 100 gold every day.

Lol, you can get married? LMAO.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #74
Ruin
...soon

Yeah, it's kinda funny. Need the Amulet of Mara from Riften (that temple there). Then anyone who you've done a favor for (including members of the same sex apparently) can express their interesting in you. I "married" Camilla (the one from the Gold Claw quest). Although I'm sick of her thanking me for returning the claw to where it belonged any time I'm within a few feet of her.

Marriage in Skyrim

Best part is if you don't already own a home, you can live with them. If you do have a home they can move in with you. I think either way they start a "shop" and make money that they give you a profit of.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #75
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Wow married damn i sold that amulat already since it sucked stat wise and it wasnt worth too much lol. I have house already in whiterun and i did the mage college quest all of them and got a sweet pad there too. i wanted one where the blue palace was but it was quite exspensive so i had to pass on it but i almost have the gold to purchase it now.

Last edited by Silverlsinva; 11-16-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: forgot something.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #76
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
So i just learned the first shout. Awesome! Sux they killed my first horse. Need to buy another. Also have a female body guard and im a Thane ftom Whiterun. Oh yea.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #77
evan
ready...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I ditched my horse, I'm too fond of exploring and picking up random shit or fighting random shit. Horse detracts from the experience i think :]
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #78
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
I just got married...first thing I said to my new wife was 'get me something to eat'...love this game
Old 11-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #79
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan View Post
I ditched my horse, I'm too fond of exploring and picking up random shit or fighting random shit. Horse detracts from the experience i think :]
Agreed, plus the dang horse wants to fight ANYTHING that gets too close to it. Acts like it's a freaking guard dog! Horse, run AWAY from things that try to eat you so I can kill them without having to worry about your dumb butt! And I must say, every time I hear a dragon's roar echoing off the mountains in the distance, I get chills
Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #80
evan
ready...

Yeah, the random dragon attacks are pretty sweet. I found a dwarf place that had a shitload of heavy stuff... none of it sold for crap, wth? lol...
Old 11-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #81
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan View Post
Yeah, the random dragon attacks are pretty sweet. I found a dwarf place that had a shitload of heavy stuff... none of it sold for crap, wth? lol...
yeah, until you get your speechcraft up, the vendors really rip you off heheh. Honestly, the dragon bones and scales are one of the biggest money makers for me. But now that I have a bunch of cash, I'm saving some of them in preparation for creating Dragon Armor once my smithing is high enough
Old 11-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #82
Ruin
...soon

Keep some dragon bones and scales for dragon armor later. You'll be kicking yourself for selling them. I make plenty of coin working for people, selling firewood in Whiterun (this is a daily cash cow) and selling random petty stuff off my kills. If it's free, it's pure profit.

If you have Lydia, use her as a pack mule! You can also store things in random chests or barrels as long as you come back to get them within a few days. I store heavy armor and weaponry here and after a big take, just do a few fast travels to offload gear and make some coin.

I used to be consistently broke in Oblivion, but in this game... I don't ever buy anything - I make it, or steal it! Haha.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #83
evan
ready...

Yeah, I got a house by the time my guy was lvl 18. Was nice :]
Old 11-19-2011, 02:31 AM   #84
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I've only just started playing Skyrim. Though I've liked previous Elder Scrolls games, I've always been more of a Baldur's Gate type player. Still as 1st Person RPG's go...Skyrim is pretty cool so far. Playing a Dark Elf sneaky type mage/fighter. Who knows, I may go Dark Brotherhood...but not sure yet.