#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #127
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroJD View Post
I guess it's rare enough to not really know or have much to compare to, but I stand by my theory that a high performance car is expected to have low miles. The seller has an extended warranty, but I'm not sure of the specifics. I don't worry much about the major things failing, more so all the little things that will start to go wrong.

For the right price, I don't think it bothers me but I'm not sure.
I'm with you 100%! The major stuff seems quite reliable, but all these cars are massively run by computers now and the small things start to add up here and there.

There is ALWAYS a right price right? HAHA

I am not even in the market, but if you came to me and offered me that car for sub $30K I think I would find a way to make it work HAHAHAHA.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:15 PM   #128
camaroJD

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel 1SS 1LE w/ PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
I believe it was MSRP'd at $44,xxx (I've got the window sticker at home). Dealer had a big stack of rebates totaling I believe $7,300? GM Military discount/rebate was part of it as well.

Oh and Kentucky is tax free for active duty military.
How was the MSRP so low? And where did those rebates come from? I get employee pricing and it's $43k after that, no incentives.
camaroJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #129
GTSLOW
Daily Driven 1LE

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Quote:
How was the MSRP so low? And where did those rebates come from? I get employee pricing and it's $43k after that, no incentives.
There's ones here in Kentucky at $42,000 right now. That's before even haggling or negotiating.

I should also note that there was a $2,000 incentive for financing through a local credit union here in town. The interest rate was almost identical to Navy Federal Credit Union so it was a no brainier for me.

When I was in the room wrapping up the financing I witnessed someone walk in inquiring about the car. She was mine by then.
GTSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:03 PM   #130
Ventura 1LE

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
There's ones here in Kentucky at $42,000 right now. That's before even haggling or negotiating.

I should also note that there was a $2,000 incentive for financing through a local credit union here in town. The interest rate was almost identical to Navy Federal Credit Union so it was a no brainier for me.

When I was in the room wrapping up the financing I witnessed someone walk in inquiring about the car. She was mine by then.
Cograts on your purchase. I had very simular deal with miltary discount and trade in
Ventura 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #131
GTSLOW
Daily Driven 1LE

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Someone just shared a blue 1LE at a dealership at $35,686 on the 6th Gen Camaro page.

Bomin Chevrolet?
GTSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:54 AM   #132
indyz

Drives: 2SS, CT-R, LC500
Bomnin is a bit misleading. Someone got them to 37k. It may have been an end of month blowout deal. They offered 38 K to me but the rebates were better back then. You may not qualify for all the rebates they included in that price.
indyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #133
camaroJD

Quote:
Someone just shared a blue 1LE at a dealership at $35,686 on the 6th Gen Camaro page.

Bomin Chevrolet?
Where?
Old 05-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #134
DasBaldDog

Drives: 2017 Focus RS
Quote:
Where?
I would avoid Bomnin Chevy.... they SAY $35, but that's without their $1000 Doc fee, Destination charge, blah blah....

They generally come out to the same price as Koons or Sir Walter Chevy but with more tricks.

I've been in their dealership and its just slimy.
DasBaldDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:06 AM   #135
Hyper-1le

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMorr View Post
I would avoid Bomnin Chevy.... they SAY $35, but that's without their $1000 Doc fee, Destination charge, blah blah....

They generally come out to the same price as Koons or Sir Walter Chevy but with more tricks.

Of the 5 or so dealers in FL I contacted about pricing for SS 1LEs, Bomnin was the only one that I contacted about 7 times and got NO information from via internet or phone. Not even a rough ballpark verbally of anything. The only way they'd even give a single detail is if I drove down to south FL (2.5 hour drive) to "talk".

Oddly enough, there was a dealer about 20 minutes away from them that provided me everything I wanted, and I drove down and bought the same car from that dealer last week after making the entire deal over email.

So yeah, Bomnin definitely seemed pretty shady with their refusal to provide details. If there's nothing to hide in the deal, why hide it so much?
Old 05-14-2018, 10:11 AM   #136
camaroJD

Quote:

Gotcha, I have no interest in that bullshit.
Old 05-14-2018, 03:11 PM   #137
JK001

Drives: ZHP, Alfa 4C, RAM, X5, 17SS1LE-sold
Quote:

Same experience with Bomnin while back...Sir Walter is not far behind the shady-ness...would never even step foot there. Find local dealers who are willing to work with you and keep you as a long term customer
JK001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #138
R3PT1LE

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE- Krypton Green
I bought a Krypton Green 1LE (PDR) with 4200 miles at the end of January for $34795 plus tax, docs and shipping from Bachman Chevrolet in Louisville, KY. Luckily there was a transport leaving to pick up another vehicle near me in Michigan that worked with that dealership.
Attached Images

R3PT1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #139
FlashBang23

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3PT1LE View Post
I bought a Krypton Green 1LE (PDR) with 4200 miles at the end of January for $34795 plus tax, docs and shipping from Bachman Chevrolet in Louisville, KY. Luckily there was a transport leaving to pick up another vehicle near me in Michigan that worked with that dealership.
Wow, nice
Old 06-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #140
nametaken

Drives: 2023 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3PT1LE View Post
Cool color, I was just doing a nationwide search for a SS 1LE in the green, zero to be found, there we're only a handful of the 6's left around in the green, Dealer by me has one, very very cool!!
nametaken is offline   Reply With Quote