Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
ZNOLMT

Drives: Rally Yellow 2LT
Full LED Tail lights?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone was making FULL LED tail lights.

I've seen the tail lights with a few LEDs, and I'm not particularly crazy about them, but I am a big fan of tails that are just totally filled with LEDs. They look amazing!

I know clearcorners.com makes some amazing LED tail lights, but they don't have anything for the 5th gen camaro yet. Also, their lighting options are really expensive.

Is anyone else working on this? Or want to take on this project? Could be awesome!
ZNOLMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNOLMT View Post
Hey, I was wondering if anyone was making FULL LED tail lights.

I've seen the tail lights with a few LEDs, and I'm not particularly crazy about them, but I am a big fan of tails that are just totally filled with LEDs. They look amazing!

I know clearcorners.com makes some amazing LED tail lights, but they don't have anything for the 5th gen camaro yet. Also, their lighting options are really expensive.

Is anyone else working on this? Or want to take on this project? Could be awesome!
On it! We will start accepting pre-orders in a week or two. Read this thread.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote