Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #43
Dblock5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitterMike View Post
I was in Red Deer today with mine. I have been cruising around when I can parents are in town seeing the new baby so I have not got to get as much cruising in as I would of liked, especially with the amazing weather we have been having the past couple days. I will be in the south tomorrow morning with mine going to see a couple places for some things I want done to the car. Also mine will be at Driven next weekend in the Visions booth. My buddy begged me to put it in his booth, and I don't even have a stereo in it.
That was your Camaro at Driven?? That's a nice one. Mine was in there as well, it was the white Camaro at the entrance of the Oval.

Saw a white Camaro SS with ground effects today up in Crowfoot, and we waved at each other :P

And I keep seeing a Rally Yellow LS up in Panorama but I don't know if he's on here or not
Old 05-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #44
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock5 View Post
That was your Camaro at Driven?? That's a nice one. Mine was in there as well, it was the white Camaro at the entrance of the Oval.

Saw a white Camaro SS with ground effects today up in Crowfoot, and we waved at each other :P

And I keep seeing a Rally Yellow LS up in Panorama but I don't know if he's on here or not
I see that same rally yellow one in panorama as well
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #45
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
He's on here and will be on the June Cruise
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #46
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock5 View Post
Thanks. It's a work in progress. I missed the show this year as I am up in Hinton working. I seen pics of yours looks good.
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #47
Garoad Shenlong
"The Wife"

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Quote:
That would be me. But besides the silver V6 RS that is in the condo building next to mine, I haven't seen any other Camaros in the area. The odd one going the opposite direction on Stoney when im leaving work every blue moon.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #48
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Got a wave this morning from a white Camaro with black stripes and awesome wheels. I always wave, but missed this one!
That was me in my ZL1. I recognized your wheels and stripes! Nose Hill Drive at the lights. I did the whole smile and wave!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #49
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler H View Post
That was me in my ZL1. I recognized your wheels and stripes! Nose Hill Drive at the lights. I did the whole smile and wave!
Well I felt bad not giving a wave back! Was having a bad week and kinda tuned out! I drive down nose hill to take my daughter to school in bowness. Will be going that way for the next couple of weeks! Your car sure looks awesome, I said that to my daughter!

We r camping this weekend, saw a red convertible in innisfail yesterday.

Watch for cops on secondary highways, I got my first speeding ticket, thankfullly the cop dropped my speed....could have been very bad.
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #50
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Well I felt bad not giving a wave back! Was having a bad week and kinda tuned out! I drive down nose hill to take my daughter to school in bowness. Will be going that way for the next couple of weeks! Your car sure looks awesome, I said that to my daughter!

We r camping this weekend, saw a red convertible in innisfail yesterday.

Watch for cops on secondary highways, I got my first speeding ticket, thankfullly the cop dropped my speed....could have been very bad.
I got my first speeding ticket in years in my Camaro. I had actually slowed down to 140 when they tagged me or it would have been a bad one too. May not have been able to drive home.
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #51
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
I got my first speeding ticket in years in my Camaro. I had actually slowed down to 140 when they tagged me or it would have been a bad one too. May not have been able to drive home.
I got my first photo radar ticket last summer in the city. Speed sign was posted on the other side of the traffic lights so that's the speed I was doing. Unfortunately I was still in a 60 zone...I was slowing down yesterday as well, he got me doing 135, I thought the limit was 100, was actually 80 so I caught a huge break. Cop was nice, just said he couldn't ignore it but dropped it to 115.

Did you get your car back on friday???
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #52
dragon22

You are so lucky! I was actually doing 185 on the west highway and slowed to 140...thank God.

Yes, I did get my car back on Friday and it looks as good as new!

Glad I went that route!
Old 05-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #53
NFRNOSS

wow....just got back from an overnight trip to edmonton. Lots of police on the QEII but I was only doing max 125 on cruise as the radar detector was going off way too many times on the way there and back. Had to go wash all the damn bugs off too. I hate that part of summer

I've had two photo radar tickets in town, and got pulled over on I90 between Spokane and Seattle last year. Cop pulled me over for a lousy 11mph over, and dropped the ticket to 10mph over for me.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #54
NFRNOSS

Quote:
You are so lucky! I was actually doing 185 on the west highway and slowed to 140...thank God.

Yes, I did get my car back on Friday and it looks as good as new!

Glad I went that route!
Great to hear your car is fixed!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #55
dragon22

Quote:
Great to hear your car is fixed!
It's great to have it fixed! As for the bugs, I bought one of these from online. It's more for keeping them out of my condenser and rad, but works great!
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #56
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
It's great to have it fixed! As for the bugs, I bought one of these from online. It's more for keeping them out of my condenser and rad, but works great!
Where did you buy this? I have a really long drive this summer I am taking in my Camaro and I think this might save my front end. Orginally I was just going to put painters tape on it.
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote