Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Where are all the Calgary camaros???

Was out late afternoon yesterday driving around and every other car on the road seemed like a mustang. Actually followed a really nice orange and black one for a few kms.....I only saw 1 black camaro in 2 hours being on the road. Where is everyone?? Still in storage??
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #2
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
I've been driving mine daily to work and back I live in the north, near empire theatres 16.
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
I was in Calgary last weekend and saw quite a few. Saw a nice Ashen Grey one that was done up nicely. Black rims, body kit, dark tinted windows.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #4
Everest

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 Rally Yellow Sun Roof
I've had mine out a few times. I'm in deep south Calgary and i'm just waiting for the Deerfoot gravel pit to be cleaned up before driving north south. Davenport just installed new headers and an exhaust and I had to brave Deerfoot with all those rocks everywhere, not good man not good.

I'll be driving around this weekend for sure but most likely just staying south.

~E
Everest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
I've been driving mine daily to work and back I live in the north, near empire theatres 16.
I have friends in the area and am up that way quite a bit, will look for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
I was in Calgary last weekend and saw quite a few. Saw a nice Ashen Grey one that was done up nicely. Black rims, body kit, dark tinted windows.
I know they are out, just not very many of them yet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest View Post
I've had mine out a few times. I'm in deep south Calgary and i'm just waiting for the Deerfoot gravel pit to be cleaned up before driving north south. Davenport just installed new headers and an exhaust and I had to brave Deerfoot with all those rocks everywhere, not good man not good.

I'll be driving around this weekend for sure but most likely just staying south.

~E
I HATE deerfoot! Was driving a client to the airport from the south end of the city and I got hit with a massive boulder in the windshield (exaggeration but it sounded massive, I let out a big f bomb) ....left an ugly crack...actually just picked up another rock on Friday down on 17th ave and by yesterday it spread all the way across...

All winter, nothing, 2 in 2 weeks...grr...

There's a few up by me in the NW, one of the guys at my dealer's service department lives in the same area and I also have a twin Camaro around the corner from me. He works overseas, so not out very often and only in the summer.

I forgot I got in behind a red 4th gen as well. Was a bit weathered, but in decent shape.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
Everest

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 Rally Yellow Sun Roof
smarbrit, I finally got my exhaust installed by Davenport, if you are around the south end anytime let me know and you can come check it out and give it a listen.

Picked up 42 HP on the install.

~E
Everest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest View Post
smarbrit, I finally got my exhaust installed by Davenport, if you are around the south end anytime let me know and you can come check it out and give it a listen.

Picked up 42 HP on the install.

~E
Oh man....I'm going to take you up on that! Not sure when I'm going to be down your way, will let you know....
Old 05-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
smarbrit

That's better....came out of crappy tire to find this beside me. Owner was there so we chatted for a bit, told him to check out the forum, hope he does!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
eastwood

Drives: Blown 2010 Orange camaro ss/rs
Anyone going out at all this weekend??!!
eastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #10
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
All work and no play now that the grounds thawed,gotta dig to pay for mods
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Saw a really nice Black SS with ground effects today, had spent some time at Davenport....passed me around Chestermire had some fun till the Edmonton turn off from Stoney trail
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #12
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
That's better....came out of crappy tire to find this beside me. Owner was there so we chatted for a bit, told him to check out the forum, hope he does!

That looks like Dalhousie Canadian tire judging from Northland Mall behind your car. Sorry I missed ya. I was there at 2pm on Saturday picking up cleaning supplies. Spent Saturday getting my car ready for Sunday. Well I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day in the ZL1's maiden cruze. The streets are swept in the N.W. around my house so it's finally time!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #13
smarbrit

It is the dalhousie one, stopped in my way home from work Friday.

Enjoy your cruising, it's a beautiful day for sure to be out! Where in the nw are you? I'm in royal oak.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #14
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
Was out cruising today awesome weather!
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote