Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Stangia

Drives: O
Carr Chevy World, Beaverton, OR

Trying to find out if anyone knows much about this dealership or has had experience with them. I'm looking at a car they have but I am out of state so I won't be able to see it before I come and get it. Thanks for the time.
Stangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
hb35man

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Aqua Blue Metallic
So you are buying it sight unseen? I did buy a car from them......brand new
1973 El Camino. Since then...Well
hb35man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #3
ss2nv

Drives: Inferno Orange 2SSRS
I tried buying a camaro thru Carr chevy back in july of 2009.They didn't want to work with me ,they did and still do advertise camaro's with a $5,999 mark up . The sad thing is that the dealership is only 2 miles from my house. I have bought my 2004 impalla supersport thru them and i also have brought them business,My mom bought a monty carlo and my father inlaw bought a 2004 silverado. All this and still unable to make a deal. They did how ever try to sell me a car that someone else had ordered but backed out on, wrong color and a sunroof why bother. After all that i told them no thanks.They also told me , if i didn't buy the car sombody else would.I did end up buying a 2010 ss/rs thru wilsonville chevy with no hassles and NO MARK UP!
ss2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:49 AM   #4
jdcvictory11
Sonja

Drives: '11 LT/RS, '95 Camaro Conv.
I test drove two cars from them an '11 IBM vert and a '12 IOM LS. I was really looking for a blue car which is why I test drove the vert. The salesman was nice at first, but relentless. I was looking for a car under 30K. The vert was almost 40 and the bare bones LS was close to 34 on the sticker. Way too high. I didn't even know about their markup and they were not willing to budge. When I said that I had to leave for a dinner reservation, he got more pushy and tried to stop us. We walked out the door he even ran to the car as we were pulling away. I would never go there again. I ended up getting my 1LT/RS for 27k which was just above invoice from Tonkin Chevrolet with very minimal hassle.
jdcvictory11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
Maverickhpr

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2LT RS
I got mine from them in June 2010 they took the 5999 markup off. I also go to them for all service and installing my mods axle back exaust and cold air intake know the parts guy have me a good price. What are you looking at from them i drive by them everyday for work i could stop in and check it out for you to make sure it is good
Old 03-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Stangia

Drives: O
They have a 2011 SG 2SS/RS for sale. Told me it was the finance managers car. It's a great great deal which is why I'm skeptical, add on top me never seeing it, add on top not horrific reviews but not the best either. If you do happen to drive by and take a look it would really be greatly appreciated. Just don't buy it without letting me have a shot at it first. :-)
Stangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
Maverickhpr

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2LT RS
Lol I know the exact car the finance manager lives in my neighborhood and I see him all the time the camaro in great shape I have the next 3 days off if I get time I'll run down there and check it out for you
Old 04-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
bbiermanski

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Send a message via MSN to bbiermanski
I am working on an Intel project just down the street from there. I can take a look at it for you if you like.
bbiermanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
Railcar
Blazer

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I pre-ordered and bought my 2010 Camaro through Wilsonville Chevrolet and had a very good experience. I had Wilsonville Chevrolet do some programming for my steering wheel audio controls and remote start as well as some oil changes. I live close to Carr so I have used them for some fog lamp replacement which is under warranty but nothing else. From the other posts sounds like Carr is not very flexible on price.