Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 08-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #57
respect is earned

Drives: an autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Let's revisit the football game day gathering. I have been looking around, but of course there is nothing close to the stadium that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.
We could all meet up at the Lincoln Southwest High parking lot and then ride the shuttle. It is a huge parking lot, but I would gladly volunteer to stay and watch the cars. This would be for the first game on 9/5. It could be a meet, greet, and tailgate Camaro style! Let me know, if we get enough folks interested, I'll coordinate.
Go Big Red!
but what if we are missouri tiger fans still think this would be a cool idea
respect is earned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #58
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
my camaro is coming

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #59
respect is earned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffny09 View Post
my camaro is coming
congrats oh and a little bad news for ya, talked to a meteorologist today and he said that this winter will be one of the worst since 1980 bad for you but good for me
Old 08-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #60
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Here, let me try again and hopefully I can get some pictures up for you. These are the before pictures with out the stripes. I will get some more tomorrow and hopefully anyone else out there looking at the Red Jewel Tintcoat that is worried about the paint match, don't. It is an optical illusion depending on how the light is reflecting on the different surfaces.:happyan im:
Attached Images

Beandip2811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #61
respect is earned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandip2811 View Post
Here, let me try again and hopefully I can get some pictures up for you. These are the before pictures with out the stripes. I will get some more tomorrow and hopefully anyone else out there looking at the Red Jewel Tintcoat that is worried about the paint match, don't. It is an optical illusion depending on how the light is reflecting on the different surfaces.:happyan im:
lookin good
Old 08-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #62
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by respect is earned View Post
but what if we are missouri tiger fans still think this would be a cool idea
Absolutely, you can't help who you are! If you are a Camaro fan, come on down!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:09 AM   #63
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandip2811 View Post
I agree. When both garage doors are shut and just the two bare bulbs are on, we have noticed that if we bend down and squint real hard, you can see that the front fascia may not be as dark as the body color.
We love ours and by the reactions we get wherever we go, so does everybody else! According to Spastic Squirrel, they are only 5 of us in Nebraska at this time.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #64
Beandip2811

Stripes are on and the Camaro has landed

Here it is with the new stripes on it...I was sooooooo happy to find out that the silver stripes are metallic!!! If anyone wants to meet up I took ours down to Flashback's just off of 82nd and Center streets in Omaha, We'll be there again next Wednesday around 6:00-6:30. If you never have been there it is where a bunch of people meet to show off their cars and admire others, of all makes by the way, and just walk around and meet people. Let me know what you think. Weather permitting of course!
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #65
Beandip2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
I agree. When both garage doors are shut and just the two bare bulbs are on, we have noticed that if we bend down and squint real hard, you can see that the front fascia may not be as dark as the body color.
We love ours and by the reactions we get wherever we go, so does everybody else! According to Spastic Squirrel, they are only 5 of us in Nebraska at this time.
Yep, and I sold one that went to Broken Bow NE and mine now makes the second one from Sid Dillons. It was a blast at Flashbacks last night, got a lot of questions on the color and equipment. Hope to see some of the Nebraska Peeps out there next week.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #66
Fast Eddie

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
I might try to make it next week, but I have a hard time figuring out what is going on tonight let alone a week from now....
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #67
2SSRS/SS396

Drives: 69 SS 396 Camaro 2010 VR 2SSRS
Awesome Car Bryan!

I'm Jealous, mine won't be here for at least another month. From the looks of those last pictures I'm not sure your quite old enough to have a Camaro, how about you let me have it until your old enough to drive!

2SS/RS Victory Red 6speed manual
Built 9/3 SHIPPED 9/8 Arrived @ dealer 9/17 Picked up 9/18! VIN #43607!
Other toys: 69 X22 Camaro SS 396 4 speed, 74 'Cuda 512 stroker 6pack 4 speed, 09 Harley Fatbob
2SSRS/SS396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #68
MisterT

Drives: 2010 Camaro Blk/Blk
I wont have my car intime for the 9/5 game but i think thats a great idea. I am happy to inform you all though that i as of about 25 minutes ago retracted my order for my new camaro from my dealer here in town. And put my name down on a Black beauty that will be arriving in the missouri vally (Woodhouse) in just about 4 weeks.. Which is a big improvment from my previous order that has not even been accepted by GM yet.
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #69
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
I wont have my car intime for the 9/5 game but i think thats a great idea. I am happy to inform you all though that i as of about 25 minutes ago retracted my order for my new camaro from my dealer here in town. And put my name down on a Black beauty that will be arriving in the missouri vally (Woodhouse) in just about 4 weeks.. Which is a big improvment from my previous order that has not even been accepted by GM yet.
Good for you! Bravo! There is no need to get jerked around by a dealer that doesn't have an allocation. Congrats, you will be so happy!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #70
locomaro
Me=HAPPY Husband=JEALOUS

Drives: 2010 2LT-RS Blk/CGM stripes/IO Int
Hey all! I have a TPW of 8/17, so hopefully my 'baby' will be getting 'born' sometime next week. Ordered from H&H in Omaha back in early May, but didn't get allocation until mid-July. Once the car arrives, I'll be having them paint & install GFX & rallies, so not sure how much longer that will take. Would love to have her by 9/5, but not counting on it. Out of curiosity, for those of you who have your cars, about how long did it take from production to delivery here in NE?

locomaro is offline   Reply With Quote