Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-30-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
Memorial Donation for a friend...

http://www.gofundme.com/8ro6sc

On the 29th of April this year the world lost a great man. He was an honorable veteran, a caring father, and a loving husband. He didnt want his wife to work so that someone would watch over the kids and that she wouldn't stress much because she's pregnant. He sold his gtr to afford a bigger house for their expanding family he tried to sell his bike too but i guess fate played its part and thats how he got into the deadly accident that took his life later this evening.

Now His family needs funding to fly him to Virginia.

It sucks to have this happen to people that has a family to support. If you guys ever meet him he's the happiest guy you'll ever be around.

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
Thank you guys for the donations his wife is preparing their flight to Virginia where he will have his funeral that's why he has to leave soon. Any will help at this moment.

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote