Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #29
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
hehehehehe
Old 02-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #30
JPDrgn1
Tabula Rasa

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I wish I could sit in a new camaro, but that's kind of hard since I'm over in Iraq at the moment. Unless those spiffy new military grade camaros show up, then I may be able to have an opinion! Anyway, I would just like to compare the interior/seats to my STS. My caddie's seats are comfy as hell and the interior works/looks great. Mind you, this will be my very first sports car... but I have driven with my dad in is corvette and I have an idea of what to expect.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:41 AM   #31
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Hers is the IS350 and you may be surprised butnifnthe Camaro out performs it by a good margin them I will be totaly jazzed. It's a pretty fast little car. I was shocked. And sure the Camaro kills it in looks easily. I have beat a Mustang GT with it no competition. I remember he kept at me at about 3 lights. The last light was open road getting on a 4 lane highway with a 70 mph limit and I killed him. If the Camaro can beat hers beleive me I feel great about that. It's good tonhear you feel the interior is good Ark. It's true, sometimes when someone expectations are set higher than realistic parameters theybcan have a letdown even when they would be loving it without. You guys have calmed me down. Awesome, thanx. Hard to type laying here in bed on the iPhone after a few 'pops' on the bowling league. lol
Old 02-28-2009, 12:41 AM   #32
Camaroyoung

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS BLk/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPDrgn1 View Post
I wish I could sit in a new camaro, but that's kind of hard since I'm over in Iraq at the moment. Unless those spiffy new military grade camaros show up, then I may be able to have an opinion! Anyway, I would just like to compare the interior/seats to my STS. My caddie's seats are comfy as hell and the interior works/looks great. Mind you, this will be my very first sports car... but I have driven with my dad in is corvette and I have an idea of what to expect.
__________________________________________________ __________

Thank you for your serves sir!

How are things going over there? If anyone deserves a discount on the camaro it's are men and women in the military.
Camaroyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #33
Camaroyoung

I mean service! I can tell it's getting late my spelling is going down hill!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #34
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by domano 68 View Post
I am 6'4" 210#. Any fit problems for us taller folk? TIA!
I think a few other people have commented on here that they were as tall as you and they could fit in it easily. You may have a problem with the sunroof though so if you were planning on ordering one with the sunroof option I would recommend getting in one first or shaving your head as I know one guy advised his hair did touch the top but it was in a Camaro with a sunroof if I'm not mistaken.

Good Luck!!!
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:51 AM   #35
JPDrgn1
Tabula Rasa

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaroyoung View Post
__________________________________________________ __________

Thank you for your serves sir!

How are things going over there? If anyone deserves a discount on the camaro it's are men and women in the military.

It's quiet where I'm at at the moment and hopefully it remains that way for the little time that I have left here. My coming home should coincide quite nicely with the arrival of my camaro since mine is being pulled in the 1st week of production. Or so I was told...
Old 02-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Keep your head down bro. How are you able to get on the Internet? When I was in Kuwait and Iraq in 90 and 91 we had no such luck. Of course Al Gore hadn't perfected it yet. lol
Old 02-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #37
ArcAngel

Thanks for all you do JPDrgn1 God bless!! irpq11 LOL Al Gore LOL LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 02-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #38
Camaroyoung

Quote:

It's quiet where I'm at at the moment and hopefully it remains that way for the little time that I have left here. My coming home should coincide quite nicely with the arrival of my camaro since mine is being pulled in the 1st week of production. Or so I was told...
__________________________________________________ ________

Good for you! You deserve a nice homecoming. Make sure you post pictures!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #39
t3chfr3ak

Drives: mazda 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by domano 68 View Post
I am 6'4" 210#. Any fit problems for us taller folk? TIA!
Only if you have the sunroof. Im 6'3 and my head was touching.
t3chfr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #40
ArcAngel

Thank God I'm only 5'10"
Old 02-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #41
06GTO

Drives: 06 GTO, 06 Z06, 06 X5 4.4
I'm not exactly surprised. Look how shitty the 4th gen camaro's interior was. parts bin..and that car was 25k at the time. The interior is what makes a car complete IMHO. The outside can look totally awesome but if the interior sucks, I won't buy the car. I loved my GTO's interior when I first got it, and it still looks great to me.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #42
Camaroyoung

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Keep your head down bro. How are you able to get on the Internet? When I was in Kuwait and Iraq in 90 and 91 we had no such luck. Of course Al Gore hadn't perfected it yet. lol
__________________________________________________ ______________

Give poor Al a break! You can't invent the internet and save the world from global warming in record time!